+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Just called CIC after the ghost update. The agent said background check comprising of eligibility, security and criminality is complete and we should be getting the PPR email anytime now. That is definitely some good news if its true.
A week ago Ralphs email said eligibility and security not yet started. Hopefully things are taking a quick turn for the good of all of us. Good luck to everyone. I ll let you all know if i get the PPR email.
that’s amazing bro.. my CIC agent wasn’t this chatty, she told me only what I asked and indicated that maybe by end of August I might get PPR any case, my background and security hasn’t started yet.

Happy for you and do inform us as soon as you get your PPR.

Cheers

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
3 days left here guys, can anyone tell me what to do if I exceed the 6 months timeline? I have already requested a GCMS notes at May 22nd and July 19th, and I still haven't got the May 22nd one. I 've seen that lots of people contacted Ralph Goodale? does that work for every applicant? I am confused, thanks guys for all the support and help here!

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
2 days left, and I was reading the December thread and came across the fact that the Nova Scotia office is the CIO, meaning they still need to send it to another office afterwards? Can anyone confirm if this is true.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
3 days left here guys, can anyone tell me what to do if I exceed the 6 months timeline? I have already requested a GCMS notes at May 22nd and July 19th, and I still haven't got the May 22nd one. I 've seen that lots of people contacted Ralph Goodale? does that work for every applicant? I am confused, thanks guys for all the support and help here!
Yes, it does work...

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
2 days left, and I was reading the December thread and came across the fact that the Nova Scotia office is the CIO, meaning they still need to send it to another office afterwards? Can anyone confirm if this is true.
Yeah Sydney NS is the CIO.. that's where my application is too. However, I was told that sometimes the application may be completed there itself, otherwise it would be moved to another office (as per IRCC helpline)

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA
No update since Feb 26th after biometrics
Jul 25th - Profile Updated (Ghost Update), this happened only once
Jul 26th - Ready for Visa email
Thank you all for the positivity and good vibes. These are for sure testing times and will definitely pass. I hope everybody will get theirs soon. God bless all the beautiful and deserving people on this forum with not just PPR but also with a beautiful life ahead in Canada.

Feel free to ask anything regarding my experience through this process.

Last edited: