+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi All,
in Elite Club now, called CIC today got to know Eligibility is Recommended passed, background and criminality in process, and my timeline is increased another 4 months till Nov 24, 2019. Anyone who is in elite club what is there status?

CEC Inland applicant
AOR jan 24
MEP March 5
Gcms notes nothing till june 20,2019
Called CIC on may,june & july 24
What do you mean your timeline has increased? You meant the estimated processing time bar in your IRCC account?

Zuza21

May 12, 2019
Same here..AOR 27 jan..still waiting for BIL while others are waiting for PPR hope v got it soon !! Plz update if u get the same..good luck
Heyy, my AOR was Jan 22nd and I only had update about passing medical exam. I am from Europe and haven’t received anything about Biometrics while my friends did. I am stressed about this too, but I think it is on their side, so we should not worry. If they need it, they will send a message or it might sliped through and that’s just better for us I think! :) fingers crossed with your applications guys

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi I just noticed this thread . Yes I guess there is a difference. In May Raised web form and got reply that application processing in CpC Ottawa and last week raised web form and got reply that application transferred to vo Ottawa . Maybe I am wrong. But these two sound different. I have seeked help of Legalfalcon to clear it . Let’s see
later I understood for sure that vo and cpc are 2 different offices, your transferring is a good sign I think

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
later I understood for sure that vo and cpc are 2 different offices, your transferring is a good sign I think
I am not sure though. Nobody has confirmed so far that it is same . Have post this post in other forum too . Maybe any senior could help.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Does anyone have their application being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia office? Just wondering if people have gotten their PPR from them yet. Called CIC agent and they told me mine was there just wanted to see who else was on the same boat.

Reactions: PrasadK

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hey Guys!

Can someone add me to the watzup group! im AOR in 24 Jan.

my number is +94 773 432 687
I’m part of NDVO group. If u r NDVO I can add u there

IELTSvictim

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys.

I am posting here for the first time and have been silently following this forum.
I have completed 6 months today with some nerve-wracking news. I emailed Ralph Goodale's office yesterday and this is the response from Robyn Sullivan -

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 25, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility was not met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

I also spoke to a CIC agent over the phone (on Google Hangouts). She also said that my Eligibility is not met but the file is still in progress.

I'm really taken aback by this news because I really can't think of a reason why I wouldn't meet the requirements. Only possibility is my freelance experience - multiple overlapping jobs but provided all 22 reference letters with job duties, dates worked and payments received from all clients. I do meet the 1560 hours criteria. My online profile still shows "We are reviewing eligibility", which has been the case for the last 6 months. I'm thinking of sending a CSE & ordering GCMS notes to understand what exactly is happening. Is there anything i can do from my end to understand the reason quickly because GCMS notes would obviously take 30-40 days.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Reactions: PrasadK

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Ottawa VO here, with a Jan 25 AOR. Joined elite club today with no PPR yet.
Crossing 6 months has become a usual thing with ircc these days..

When you call the CIC call center - they have been giving out a timeline of 8-11months for process completion unless you are one of those lucky applicant to recieve it close to 4+months..

They say the increase in processing duration is due to the increase in the volume of apps and backlogs..
And still they keep giving out new invitation :O..

unless they hire more people to help - the timeline will keep getting extended to a point where regular processing time will end up beyond a year..

I know it is a sad/bad situation - but that is the reality unless they do something about it soon than regret later :(

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
I raised a CSE almost 2 weeks back and got a reply that my Criminality was passed but Eligibility and Security were not yet initiated.
When should I reach out to them again to check for an update? Are 2 weeks sufficient or should I wait longer? My AOR is 03 Jan, 2019.