FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
When I read first line which said wow wow wow, I thought you received PPR. How come nothing is started after 6 months? It doesn't seem possible.

When I had called CIC last week, the agent told me that there are 2 documents which are RR and hence my eligibility and security shows not started. So I think you may have some documents which are RR.
So nice of u to quote my concern.
You gave a new angle to me.. may be a RR reflects on surface that nothing started in my app but indeed something is done

Reactions: nambaliya

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hey...what did you do further about it then,? I have received the same mail. And i have not even ordered gcms notrs
I've ordered the notes. I have a hunch of what may be missing in my application. I'm about to submit a CSE supplying this information... Hoping that it's enough.
Calling IRCC they said eligibility is still "in progress" which is contradicting information and they could not give me any more details

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Is it fair to say that most Jan AORs have not received PPR?
I dont think so. If you stay on this thread, you will mostly find people who have not yet received PPR. But that may not (and most likely a biased) be a representative sample of universal set of Jan AOR applicants

Reactions: randomdude

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I dont think so. If you stay on this thread, you will mostly find people who have not yet received PPR. But that may not (and most likely a biased) be a representative sample of universal set of Jan AOR applicants
Indeed. Anyone who gets a PRR will definitely leave this thread which is logical.

Chirag23jan

Jul 28, 2018
My AOR is 11th January, i have added my wife name after AOR i have given all the documents and her biometric is also completed. Does any body have idea how much more time it will take doest it affect my timeline as i have added my wife’s name after AOR because when my file was in process and i went to india mine is in FSW inland and my visa office is montreal any idea about this office ?

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Indeed. Anyone who gets a PRR will definitely leave this thread which is logical.
Immitracker also does not show great progress unlike nov or doc for example. I agree this is a smaller set of people who are on forums. Many probably dont bother coming on forums

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Wishing all my January people the very best of luck.

Im getting out of the forums and getting to do other things with my life. Maybe Ill see you guys over there. I hope so.

Peace.

Spotted.

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
Good morning all....
Pls my 180days wait expires tomorrow (AoR 18th January).
Pls can someone help me help with the number to call IRCC and also a mail address if possible (My VO is Ottawa).
Thanks

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Wow wow and just wow..

I emailed Mr goodale office in morning and I received a reply just now !!
How prompt and helpful they are :)
God bless them.

They told me
Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 9, 2019. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 5, 2019.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
This is standard reply for all applications processed outside Canada. They don't have status update. Their is no way to get information from NDVO, all you can do is wait or may be check myimmitracker to get an idea on current AOR's being processed at New Delhi(NDVO). ALL THE BEST.