+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
Hi All,

My AOR is of 23 Jan. I have the below question.

I have work experience in 3 different firms and in all my experience letter I have my sir name but in my ID prof, educational document have only my name, no sir name. we had submitted the affidavit at the time documents submission. so just wanted to check has some one faced the same experience. I don't have any update in application after my BIL letter and update in march. Please share your experience.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Well I have been told two different things by agents on two separate occasions. The first time the agent said that my case may go over the 6 month timeline. And then yesterday another agent said that I would get a result within the 6 month mark. Mind you there has been no progress or change in my account between these two calls to CIC.

I think these agents don't really know much beyond what we see in our account ourselves. However, seeing the current trend I think there's a chance of the timeline going over 6 months.
I agree with the above statement.... these agents just tell us the same thing as mentioned in our account.....

Reactions: mxg

schnellmj

Feb 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone! Wanted to share the great news with you all since you all have been so helpful! After exactly 6 months and 1 day, We received the golden PPR Request!! (YAY!) (Note: we received the request via CIC portal. We did not receive an email)

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND
AOR: Jan 1st, 2019
MEP/BIO : Feb 12th
1st ghost Update: Mid June
2nd and 3rd GU: 28th and 29th June respectively
PPR : 3rd July

Thank you all for the information you've provided throughout this process. And I hope you all get your PPR soon! :)

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hello Everyone! Wanted to share the great news with you all since you all have been so helpful! After exactly 6 months and 1 day, We received the golden PPR Request!! (YAY!) (Note: we received the request via CIC portal. We did not receive an email)

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND

Thank you all for the information you've provided throughout this process. And I hope you all get your PPR soon! :)
Congratulations

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND

Wat was ur visa office???

ashrock

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

This forum is very helpful to understand the general trends and timelines

Here is my timeline,

CEC- INLAND
ITA: April 17th, 2019
AOR: April 22nd, 2019
MEP: June 3rd, 2019
PPR : June 13th, 2019
PP Sent : June 13th, 2019
PP Delivered : June 17th, 2019
Application Approved : ???
Return tracker activated : ???
Passport received : ???

Hope this information helps

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hello Friends,

This forum is very helpful to understand the general trends and timelines

Here is my timeline,

CEC- INLAND
ITA: April 17th, 2019
AOR: April 22nd, 2019
MEP: June 3rd, 2019
PPR : June 13th, 2019
PP Sent : June 13th, 2019
PP Delivered : June 17th, 2019
Application Approved : ???
Return tracker activated : ???
Passport received : ???

Hope this information helps
Congratulations!!!!!
Wat a speed!!!!

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND

Which country did you apply from?
Your VO?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND

Congratulations...;)

Reactions: Amanjot7