+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been an anonymous reader since Jan. I must say, this group has kept my wits together ever since. Overwhelming emotions and constant anxiety had me on edge, but reading everyone's updates daily and continuous encouragement helped me over all these excruciating months of wait

It took roughly 5 months and 10 days for the golden email to arrive. Visa Stamping takes a minimum of 10 days, which was equally stressful

AOR: Jan 09, 2019
Stream: EE FSW- Outland (India)
Medicals Passed: Feb 17, 2019
Background check Completed: Jun 18, 2019
PPR Email: Jun 19, 2019

Visa Stamp/COPR: Jul 3, 2019
Congrats... And thanks for sharing your experience..

Reactions: jjttbb2019

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello everyone,
I have been an anonymous reader since Jan. I must say, this group has kept my wits together ever since. Overwhelming emotions and constant anxiety had me on edge, but reading everyone's updates daily and continuous encouragement helped me over all these excruciating months of wait

It took roughly 5 months and 10 days for the golden email to arrive. Visa Stamping takes a minimum of 10 days, which was equally stressful

AOR: Jan 09, 2019
Stream: EE FSW- Outland (India)
Medicals Passed: Feb 17, 2019
Background check Completed: Jun 18, 2019
PPR Email: Jun 19, 2019

Visa Stamp/COPR: Jul 3, 2019
I wish I was anonymous silent reader too !!!
My heartiest Congratulations to you

Reactions: ulka0410

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Just called CIC and the agent told that my eligibility and security has not yet started. Also it is possible that my timeline may exceed till August and in worst case it can go up to 20th September.
AOR 23rd Jan. 20 days remaining and got this reply from agent. Has anyone experienced similar thing ??

Escapanada

Jul 1, 2019
@Escapanada

Some GCMS notes get delayed, and most of the times there are two reasons:

1. administrative delays - IRCC just keeps sitting on the requests

2. If the application is at the final stages. Here, IRCC will prioritize the approval of your application, over the release as many entries are made during the final stage.

But, all GCMS notes are eventually released. If you requested your notes through GET GCMS, they have a protocol that they follow and will ensure that all notes are released, unless expressly barred by law, which is the rarest of rare case.
Thanks for the info! I feel like it's a IRCC delay, because I haven't received ghost updates or other clues for the final stages of processing. I hope I'm wrong and the Notes have been delayed to be delivered along with a juicy PPR.

Thanks everyone for the posts.

neeraj5155

Mar 14, 2019
If that remains the case, i dont think
Just called CIC and the agent told that my eligibility and security has not yet started. Also it is possible that my timeline may exceed till August and in worst case it can go up to 20th September.
AOR 23rd Jan. 20 days remaining and got this reply from agent. Has anyone experienced similar thing ??
same case as mine
Just criminality has passed
Aor 21 jan
Vo ottawa

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
We are all in the same page - two more months in a worst case is not that bad buddy.
Let's hope we all get it soon.

Sylvs

Jul 3, 2019
I have an intention to apply for my post graduate study in University of Manitoba, Canada. How do I go about it for my study permit

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Well I have been told two different things by agents on two separate occasions. The first time the agent said that my case may go over the 6 month timeline. And then yesterday another agent said that I would get a result within the 6 month mark. Mind you there has been no progress or change in my account between these two calls to CIC.

I think these agents don't really know much beyond what we see in our account ourselves. However, seeing the current trend I think there's a chance of the timeline going over 6 months.

Reactions: JssAmA and Amanjot7