+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Same metrics as me, except I'm FSW-O and no ADR. Call agent keeps saying all information supplied is OK, and eligibility is in progress with no review required. Congrats. Hope to get mine soon.
Hi Isha

Is it ok to call them after every 2 weeks, I have called them twice already, its hard to get urself up again for that one-sided conversation...how many times did you call them already

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
i am not asking what they do with my application at every step. I am only saying what is the point of giving timelines when you don't follow them. Whatever the country may be.
These are suggested timelines dont take it personally. Their system is fairer than most, although it may need improvement. A word of advice, throw away the entitled mentality and sanity will prevail.

Last edited:

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
I wish to withdraw my application after 5months of AOR. has anyone successfully submitted an application of withdrawal? what reasons did you state? my reason is that I'm planning to get married and apply again.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
My AOR is Jan 7, '19. I checked into my account today and it said application/profile updated, but, there was no change. I logged out and logged back in and it changed to submitted. Honestly, people keep talking about Ghost updates, I have no clue what that is, nor did I really notice if I got any before. My timeline says 11 days left, idk what is happening. I somehow don't know what to expect anymore cause I hear people say that the 6-month timeline doesn't work anymore. Any idea on what that update thing could possibly be?

Also, last I called cic agent said my eligibility was met and they were carrying out my BG check. Well 2 different agents, a week apart told me eligibility was met, but, the one I spoke to on the first instance said my criminality was done and security was being carried out, but, the latter one was like, "How do we trust if what you said is true, so we are checking it!" After that call, I decided never to call them again and not to do anything at all!
Hi, Ghost updates means there is some information updated in your file, no guarantee for the PPR this week, As I have already 5 GU... Hope you can have PPR soon ... Good luck

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I wish to withdraw my application after 5months of AOR. has anyone successfully submitted an application of withdrawal? what reasons did you state? my reason is that I'm planning to get married and apply again.
Bro did you get any reply on the NOC concern you had, did you try calling them or GCMS?