+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Trying to switch gears here.

I feel this thread needs a little distraction from all the frustrating wait. Quick question to PR applicants here who are already in Canadia:

What's your experience of these following cities in Canada?

- Vancouver, BC
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Calgary, AB

I'm interested in hearing your opinions that pertain to the following categories: Social life, Nightlife, Housing, Cost of living, Transportation.

You may add other cities.
As per my knowledge Vancouver BC the cost of living is very high as compared to the other provinces.....education of kids is as per the catchment policy or neighbourhood policy... rents r high in Vancouver but food and grocery accompanied with electronics is cheap... rest I am unaware of other provinces

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Immitracker data size is a very small sample of all cases. Whatever conclusions you draw from their analysis is most likely to be incorrect. Based on their data I should have received my PPR on May 15th.
That was my thought. Small sample low power.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hi all,
I have received my PPR on June 26th! Thank you Almighty God!
AOR: Jan 26
Stream: PNP Outlaid
MEP: March 8
BIL March 18
ADR: May 24

All the best for everyone...God knows when is the perfect time for each and everyone. God bless us all
Congratulations

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hi all,
BIL March 18

All the best for everyone...God knows when is the perfect time for each and everyone. God bless us all
Which province r u moving to?????

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hi all,
BIL March 18

Same metrics as me, except I'm FSW-O and no ADR. Call agent keeps saying all information supplied is OK, and eligibility is in progress with no review required. Congrats. Hope to get mine soon.

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi all,
BIL March 18

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your country of residence and processing center?

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I have been a silent reader for nearly a month but there is something I have to say

1. Most of Jan applicants are still in the time frame of 6 months, so I don't see the point of complaining the processing time when it is in a given time. Even if it does cross 6 months mark, folks in previous months have more right to be depressed than us, and they are yet to have PPRs.:cool:

2. The processing time of each applicant is varied based on the complexity of applicants, VOs so you can follow your VOs to know what exact time. And, we only have our case to worry, but each officer, who know how many cases they are dealing per day? Maybe hundreds? If we just put ourselves in their shoes, we might be more empathetic to them.:p

3. No matter what happens, we still have to move on with our lives, so why don't just make peace with the wait, less negative feelings/energies in those posts, and give hearty congrats to all those received PPRs. I mean I get it, we are all waiting, getting anxious, depressed. But why don''t we choose to do something else to make peace and patiently wait to our time. Each person will have a different timing :D.

P/S: I was very anxious, depressed and couldn't focus on my work. But after I learnt that many folks in June - Dec 2018 still waiting, as well as some folk in CIO still waiting forever, I finally made peace with my mind, and patiently wait. I am expecting it could take up a year to complete.

Hope you all will get your PRRs very soon ;)
In my case, I got married recently and informed them about my marital status change. So I am prepared for more patience. :)

Is there anyone in same condition as mine?

Last edited:
Reactions: vinayk

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi There,

AOR: 8th Jan 2019
Medical passed: 16th Feb 2019.
No updates after that..

And now got married last month. Informed them with marriage certificate. No response yet.

Any comments?[/QUOTON]
One of the applicant shared something like this: any information update will cause process delay, like moving, getting married, having baby etc. not to put you down, just want you to be prepared for slow process, and this way if anything good happens, you will be more than happy to hear about

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
What do u mean by biometric request? Is it regarding paying fees for biometrics? sorry I am not aware, so asking. :)
Biometrics request letter:
You download and print this letter and take it to visa facilitation centre and show it to them. They will scan code over it and ask you to give fingerprints and photo (In a booth they

Reactions: milin4ever

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
In a booth or room they have a setup of camera and fingerprint receiver .

Reactions: milin4ever