FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Does anyone ever received PPR on Saturday or Sunday ?

Reactions: Amanjot7

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Finally application got approved after waiting long time.

My first post in Canada Visa forum.
Its actually ur good gesture that u opened ur first message with a good news and didn’t prefer to remain silent after ur golden email !

Congratulations Sam

SamSundar1989

Jun 28, 2019
Its actually ur good gesture that u opened ur first message with a good news and didn’t prefer to remain silent after ur golden email !

Congratulations Sam
Thanks. I just want to uplift everyone's energy that most are worried and diverted with different thoughts. I'm sure that everyone gets a good results at the end.

FYI, I haven't got a golden email neither my status changed online yet however CIC agent confirmed that application is approved and pending to send a request from Vancouver office for a Landing interview. I'll wait up until to get them done. Just relieved that no inputs required by CIC from my end.

My AOR is Jan 14th, Medical passed on Feb 22nd and don't know did I got a ghost update and didn't track anything else.

Guys, let me know did anyone need any information from my side. I always think that people disappear from this forum once they get approved. Well I just started to help/clarify others.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks. I just want to uplift everyone's energy that most are worried and diverted with different thoughts. I'm sure that everyone gets a good results at the end.

FYI, I haven't got a golden email neither my status changed online yet however CIC agent confirmed that application is approved and pending to send a request from Vancouver office for a Landing interview. I'll wait up until to get them done. Just relieved that no inputs required by CIC from my end.

My AOR is Jan 14th, Medical passed on Feb 22nd and don't know did I got a ghost update and didn't track anything else.

Guys, let me know did anyone need any information from my side. I always think that people disappear from this forum once they get approved. Well I just started to help/clarify others.
Congratulations!
LVO Ottawa?