FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
In the beginning of the week, I had lots of hope (Jan 29 AOR, PNP-O) on this week but as this week progresses hope is fading away fast. This morning, I was looking at the "https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application", on this week so far (24th Jun to 26th Jun), following is the trend on PPR:
Total PPR issued - 23
Oct' 2018 - 1
Dec' 2018 - 4
Jan' 2019 - 1
Feb' 2019 - 4
Mar' 2019 - 4
Apr' 2019 - 8
May' 2019 - 1

Now see the irony, most unfortunate lot is "January". It looks like they are keeping January applications pending and want to clear other months?? huh...waiting continues...
Please note that Background Checks for January applications will be different than the ones submitted earlier.
From Jan 1, 2019 on-wards Bio-metrics is mandatory, which I hope will improve / speed-up the Background Checking Process.
But you never know. Will need some data mining and analytics for that while comparing the IP2 to PPR timelines with previous months.
But the required data set (population) is not available for Jan 2019 :(.

Reactions: mxg

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Please note that Background Checks for January applications will be different than the ones submitted earlier.
From Jan 1, 2019 on-wards Bio-metrics is mandatory, which I hope will improve / speed-up the Background Checking Process.
But you never know. Will need some data mining and analytics for that while comparing the IP2 to PPR timelines with previous months.
But the required data set (population) is not available for Jan 2019 :(.
Bro I think for Indians they can check our biometrics with aadhar card.. (India has a unique identification card which involves finger prints and retina ie biometrics)
So I think if the Canadian Govt thinks to verify the info, then just by the biometrics they can confirm the identity of the person.

But the process didn’t speed up.. I have bio on 27 feb and I’m 13 days left to 6 months

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Bro I think for Indians they can check our biometrics with aadhar card.. (India has a unique identification card which involves finger prints and retina ie biometrics)
So I think if the Canadian Govt thinks to verify the info, then just by the biometrics they can confirm the identity of the person.

But the process didn’t speed up.. I have bio on 27 feb and I’m 13 days left to 6 months
Have u called CIC?????

Immigrate 87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019

When u had medical after AOR

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Have u called CIC?????
No but I raised a CSE and I put specific 2 questions 1. Where is my file placed 2.how much estimated processing time

They gave a specific reply that file is at NDVO and rest was general reply that the file is within estimated 6months process time

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Friend do u think ever this can happen? In India adhaar card itself is controversy! Leading to scandals . Canadian govt knows how smart india and its inventions can be . Otherwise they would have asked us to submit adhaar card if dob not available.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Friend do u think ever this can happen? In India adhaar card itself is controversy! Leading to scandals . Canadian govt knows how smart india and its inventions can be . Otherwise they would have asked us to submit adhaar card if dob not available.
I don't think that will ever happen simply because those things add revenue even if there is no controversy at all!!! It might but very slim chance in my view.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
No dear. Don’t say that..Aadhar is no more controversial. Canada and the world knows Indians are smart and intelligent ! Proud to be an Indian !

And aadhar is only in India .. so cannot be asked similarly to other nations .

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019

Biometrics will be useful for scanning the RCMP database or in if they go further then the Five Eyes Project countries i.e. USA, UK, AUS & NZ.
I don't think that IRCC would go the length to share / request data from other national governments with whom they don't have info sharing MOUs or protocols at the Government to Government level, as such sharing is very difficult apart from Five Eyes and limited on a case to case basis, despite the availability of National Biometric database(s) like Asdhar Card (India) or NADRA (Pakistan), . . ., etc.
So IRCC relies primarily on your Police Clearance Certificate.

TRIVIA:

I just noted that as per my own GCMS notes, Info sharing was started before provision of Biometrics (for request of biometric data to confirm existence in database). Ironically, as per GCMS notes, request for biometric data was not made to UK due to European Court of Human Rights, which ordered UK to destroy its offenders and suspects Biometric database back in 2013 and limit automated sharing of any such data within the government agencies as well. But what confused me was the fact that Information sharing was done twice with USA.

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
As per myimmitracker Analytics Statuses by months of submission shows that 39% of Jan AoR have received PPR
Immitracker data size is a very small sample of all cases. Whatever conclusions you draw from their analysis is most likely to be incorrect. Based on their data I should have received my PPR on May 15th.

Reactions: anas_alam

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Trying to switch gears here.

I feel this thread needs a little distraction from all the frustrating wait. Quick question to PR applicants here who are already in Canadia:

What's your experience of these following cities in Canada?

- Vancouver, BC
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Calgary, AB

I'm interested in hearing your opinions that pertain to the following categories: Social life, Nightlife, Housing, Cost of living, Transportation.

You may add other cities.