+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi All

I have already called CIC twice in last x2 months, was not able to squeeze much info, is it ok to call them again...talking to them makes me feel like u r talking to a girl who hates you.....

Reactions: Amanjot7

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi There,

AOR: 8th Jan 2019
Medical passed: 16th Feb 2019.
No updates after that..

And now got married last month. Informed them with marriage certificate. No response yet.

Any comments?

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Can anyone please tell the procedure to order GCMS notes. I have been going through various videos on YouTube but it says you can only order GCMS notes if you are a permanent resident of Canada or temporary residing in Canada. Is it true ? Those who have already ordered GCMS notes please advice. My AOR 23rd Jan. No GU no ADR till now. MEP 1st March and BIL 8th March. I want to order GCMS notes asap.
Thanks in advance.
Patience is the only solution

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Has anybody called the CIC helpline to hear automated status update????
Wenever I cAll only answer I hear is unable to locate ur file

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Experienced the same thing. Later after pressing '0' had talk with agent who shared the information about my status. So don't worry about the automated reply, better wait and talk with the agent.

slam91

Nov 25, 2018
My AOR is Jan 7, '19. I checked into my account today and it said application/profile updated, but, there was no change. I logged out and logged back in and it changed to submitted. Honestly, people keep talking about Ghost updates, I have no clue what that is, nor did I really notice if I got any before. My timeline says 11 days left, idk what is happening. I somehow don't know what to expect anymore cause I hear people say that the 6-month timeline doesn't work anymore. Any idea on what that update thing could possibly be?

Also, last I called cic agent said my eligibility was met and they were carrying out my BG check. Well 2 different agents, a week apart told me eligibility was met, but, the one I spoke to on the first instance said my criminality was done and security was being carried out, but, the latter one was like, "How do we trust if what you said is true, so we are checking it!" After that call, I decided never to call them again and not to do anything at all!

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
My AOR is Jan 7, '19. I checked into my account today and it said application/profile updated, but, there was no change. I logged out and logged back in and it changed to submitted. Honestly, people keep talking about Ghost updates, I have no clue what that is, nor did I really notice if I got any before. My timeline says 11 days left, idk what is happening. I somehow don't know what to expect anymore cause I hear people say that the 6-month timeline doesn't work anymore. Any idea on what that update thing could possibly be?

Also, last I called cic agent said my eligibility was met and they were carrying out my BG check. Well 2 different agents, a week apart told me eligibility was met, but, the one I spoke to on the first instance said my criminality was done and security was being carried out, but, the latter one was like, "How do we trust if what you said is true, so we are checking it!" After that call, I decided never to call them again and not to do anything at all!
It is a GU. Congrats. PPR is coming your way.

Reactions: anas_alam

Beekay

Nov 2, 2018

amazing. Thats the Ghost update.. You might get ur ppr email soon brother. May I know your Visa office?

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017

That is precisely "Ghost Update". If your eligibility is met, it means your application is through. you can expect PPR any time now. It is great news for you...hold tightly now...

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing to worry, in the beginning they say that automatic system has issue. Due to system update, automatic system is not able to find the application but you can speak to agent by choosing "0" option. Unfortunately, you won't get much info from them though.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Hi All

I have already called CIC twice in last x2 months, was not able to squeeze much info, is it ok to call them again...talking to them makes me feel like u r talking to a girl who hates you.....

"talking to them makes me feel like u r talking to a girl who hates you", this is the best observation :D

slam91

Nov 25, 2018
It is a GU. Congrats. PPR is coming your way.
I hope that's the case. They said your eligibility is marked met and that's all I know. The agents are so confusing, they made me believe that just the "met" status means nothing. Anywho, I hope what you guys are saying is true, I am just tired of this waiting and being in limbo.