App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
What is the number to you call CIC ? Also how do we get to know our visa office ?
I called through Google Hangout. NO: +16139444000
Agent told my VO is ottawa

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
My spouse's medicals expired last week. Now the profile got updated from Medicals Passed to 'You do not need a medical exam.'.

Is this an automatic update? And do they request a new medical test OR extend the medical validity?
Are you outland? They might ask again?

Out of curiousity, how long was it valid for? 6 months?

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
I think I'm stupid to submit an updated document which explains my roles and responsibility, along with bank statements confirming my salary. I did this last week. AOR Jan. This will definitely result in increasing the time frame. arghhhh!! should have done it in case if they raised ADR's! so mad.

This desperation of receiving PPR has taken a toll on me. one thing is for sure, not calling CIC again, not updating any documents unless being asked to.

Also, some of these forums annoying the f*** out of your head that one would start underwriting his own files in his head and give decisions of approval and rejection.

In short, I'm sleep deprived, and desperate to have a freaking PPR, quit my job and fly away!

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Hello fellow members!

I got to know today that my VO is Edmonton. Anyone here has their application processed there?
Edmonton VO here apparently as well as per the GCMS notes received on June 21, 2019.
But speaking purely on my own personal experience, I believe that GCMS distributes and allots the relevant Visa Office specific step in the processes(s)based on the geographical tags in your application. I looked into my GCMS notes and found that my file moved 5 times between Ottawa, London and Edmonton Visa office(s) within the span of 4 months.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

tan4

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
02-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
I think I'm stupid to submit an updated document which explains my roles and responsibility, along with bank statements confirming my salary. I did this last week. AOR Jan. This will definitely result in increasing the time frame. arghhhh!! should have done it in case if they raised ADR's! so mad.

This desperation of receiving PPR has taken a toll on me. one thing is for sure, not calling CIC again, not updating any documents unless being asked to.

Also, some of these forums annoying the f*** out of your head that one would start underwriting his own files in his head and give decisions of approval and rejection.

In short, I'm sleep deprived, and desperate to have a freaking PPR, quit my job and fly away!
I DID EXACTLY THE SAME.
But you know what, like the ancient Romans said "Melium abundare quam deficere", Better too much than not enough...
I have just uploaded to LOEs with more explanations etc. One was regarding my job duties which were not mentioned in the reference letter....I have heard that some applications are just 'resting' there and there are many with Review Required that do not have any ADR at all.
Especially in these days that there are so many backlogs. So I still believe I did the right thing and you too! :)

Good luck!

Reactions: anas_alam

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Are you outland? They might ask again?

Out of curiousity, how long was it valid for? 6 months?
Hi, I am primary applicant and FSW-O (current residence = US). My spouse is in Canada on a work permit. Spouse medical was done last year in June for work permit and we uploaded the same for PR application (AOR 20th Jan)

So I am not sure if my spouse is considered inland or outland :)

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019

You should have looked into the GCMS notes and then sent the updated documents. However, what is done is done.
Never mind, don't take it on your head.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, I am primary applicant and FSW-O (current residence = US). My spouse is in Canada on a work permit. Spouse medical was done last year in June for work permit and we uploaded the same for PR application (AOR 20th Jan)

So I am not sure if my spouse is considered inland or outland :)
Oh yes, she is inland. But you are primary applicant.

If she has not travelled back to India or other developming countries; they might not ask for annother. But for sure, she visited you many times in the meant time and they know from - in/out !!! They may ask and that's all easy to do. I would not worry.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Edmonton VO here apparently as well as per the GCMS notes received on June 21, 2019.
But speaking purely on my own personal experience, I believe that GCMS distributes and allots the relevant Visa Office specific step in the processes(s)based on the geographical tags in your application. I looked into my GCMS notes and found that my file moved 5 times between Ottawa, London and Edmonton Visa office(s) within the span of 4 months.
That's incredible!
It clearly shows that files are not located in specific VOs that we tend to think here and believe. They share the info/files and distribute who is looking what in a particular file from where!!!
This is great insight about the process.
Thank you for noticing it.

Reactions: anas_alam

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Oh yes, she is inland. But you are primary applicant.

If she has not travelled back to India or other developming countries; they might not ask for annother. But for sure, she visited you many times in the meant time and they know from - in/out !!! They may ask and that's all easy to do. I would not worry.
Well, every month he is traveling for work between Canada/US/Mexico. Not sure if he will asked to redo medical or not.