+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

slam91

Nov 25, 2018
That is precisely "Ghost Update". If your eligibility is met, it means your application is through. you can expect PPR any time now. It is great news for you...hold tightly now...
Thanks for your kind words. I hope that is the case. Will update you guys if any update comes through. :)

Reactions: Amanjot7

slam91

Nov 25, 2018
Also, I am a bit concerned. Say, what you all are saying is the case and this indeed is the final stage and I get an email for PPR within this week. How much time do I have to send in my passport? Cause from mid-July until the end of July I am going on a trip.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey, I have been a silent reader for nearly a month but there is something I have to say

1. Most of Jan applicants are still in the time frame of 6 months, so I don't see the point of complaining the processing time when it is in a given time. Even if it does cross 6 months mark, folks in previous months have more right to be depressed than us, and they are yet to have PPRs.:cool:

2. The processing time of each applicant is varied based on the complexity of applicants, VOs so you can follow your VOs to know what exact time. And, we only have our case to worry, but each officer, who know how many cases they are dealing per day? Maybe hundreds? If we just put ourselves in their shoes, we might be more empathetic to them.:p

3. No matter what happens, we still have to move on with our lives, so why don't just make peace with the wait, less negative feelings/energies in those posts, and give hearty congrats to all those received PPRs. I mean I get it, we are all waiting, getting anxious, depressed. But why don''t we choose to do something else to make peace and patiently wait to our time. Each person will have a different timing :D.

P/S: I was very anxious, depressed and couldn't focus on my work. But after I learnt that many folks in June - Dec 2018 still waiting, as well as some folk in CIO still waiting forever, I finally made peace with my mind, and patiently wait. I am expecting it could take up a year to complete.

Hope you all will get your PRRs very soon ;)

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hey, I have been a silent reader for nearly a month but there is something I have to say

1. Most of Jan applicants are still in the time frame of 6 months, so I don't see the point of complaining the processing time when it is in a given time. Even if it does cross 6 months mark, folks in previous months have more right to be depressed than us, and they are yet to have PPRs.:cool:

2. The processing time of each applicant is varied based on the complexity of applicants, VOs so you can follow your VOs to know what exact time. And, we only have our case to worry, but each officer, who know how many cases they are dealing per day? Maybe hundreds? If we just put ourselves in their shoes, we might be more empathetic to them.:p

3. No matter what happens, we still have to move on with our lives, so why don't just make peace with the wait, less negative feelings/energies in those posts, and give hearty congrats to all those received PPRs. I mean I get it, we are all waiting, getting anxious, depressed. But why don''t we choose to do something else to make peace and patiently wait to our time. Each person will have a different timing :D.

P/S: I was very anxious, depressed and couldn't focus on my work. But after I learnt that many folks in June - Dec 2018 still waiting, as well as some folk in CIO still waiting forever, I finally made peace with my mind, and patiently wait. I am expecting it could take up a year to complete.

☝ I agree

Reactions: Tom0712

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017

What are you saying is absolutely true but it is much more difficult to follow...due to delays, number of disturbing thoughts keep coming and occupies most of the space in the head :D; everyone knows they can't do anything other than waiting but when we see people with AOR in April have started getting PPR, then it cause much frustration so people air their frustration in forum....

Let's all wait for our turn....

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Just very few January AOR folks on here have got PPR (I'd say less than 10%). Don't know what the trend is/was in earlier AORs, but I feel their might be a PPR Flood period, prayers are to get caught in that flood's current.
As per myimmitracker Analytics Statuses by months of submission shows that 39% of Jan AoR have received PPR

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Hi all, can you please advise till what period is the medicals valid, is it one year from medicals uploaded to ircc or one year from mep - medicals passed.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
What are you saying is absolutely true but it is much more difficult to follow...due to delays, number of disturbing thoughts keep coming and occupies most of the space in the head :D; everyone knows they can't do anything other than waiting but when we see people with AOR in April have started getting PPR, then it cause much frustration so people air their frustration in forum....

Let's all wait for our turn....
Waitingggggg is the only option Available.....
R u sure April AOR have received the PPR

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
I
Hi all, can you please advise till what period is the medicals valid, is it one year from medicals uploaded to ircc or one year from mep - medicals passed.
I think the medicals are valid for one year from the date of uploading on the IRCC

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Experienced the same thing. Later after pressing '0' had talk with agent who shared the information about my status. So don't worry about the automated reply, better wait and talk with the agent.
Ok will try today