Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I guess we all in the waiting area now .. what If I need to smoke a cigerrate , will I be out of luck ? :D:D:D
It's not been easy. For a while I thought I was in "Review Required". But I'm just as oblivious of my status today as AOR day.

Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 28, 2019
Med's Done....
April 15, 2019
Hi guys,

AOR Jan 25th CEC Applicant,

I got the procedural fairness letter from the CIC today. Which says below:

I have concerns you have not been working continuously in Canada for the duration of your claimed CDN work experience; therefore I am asking you to provide a completed Travel form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf and a copy of all the pages in your passport.

I am also asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account.

Did anyone else received any letter like this on this thread? Why did they ask for it? I don't have any travel history in the past 10 years. What could this imply, I mean any negative or positive decision on my file? I'm so worried thinking about this

Please share your ideas and advice. Every single word is much appreciated .

Thanks
I think the concerns of the officer border around whether or not you were in the country for the duration of you work experience, hence the request for all the pages of your passport. The want to see any any trips you may have made and for how long you were possibly away from work. If you had traveled during that time period, were you away so long that your continuous work for at least one year was interrupted?

If you have paystubs for the duration of your work, that would help a great deal. This is pretty straightforward and it seems you ppr may be near if you can clear this up.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
@ishausa@yiso@lefalfalcon, I am Jan 13 AOR, I called a week ago and they told my medicals and criminality passed, rest in process. However I read for some eligibility and medicals passed whereas criminality is in process, how does it work, does this mean my eligibility is in review required?
Usually eligibility becomes in process after medical and criminality are cleared by the CIO Sydney. However , with IRCC these days nothing can be taken for granted and some applicants see their eligibility have started before they clear what is before.

If you step back and took a look at the process, it does make alot of sense to only start eligilibty (which consume more manpower on IRCC side) after R10 and Criminality are cleared, so these efforts wont go to waste in case someone is missing documents or did not have a clear criminal records on his PCC.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone, after reaching into 6 months there are many things playing at my mind once, After ITA, x2 salary credited into my account and this took me beyond the minimum balance requirement, Will this be ok?
I dont get it. you mean your POF have gone below the minimum ?

Thorodinson1

Mar 23, 2019
Aor : 13thJan
Medical: 20th Feb
Received GCMS 3 weeks ago -> Visa Office :Ottawa, Criminality passed, Medical passed, Eligibility- Not Started, Security - Not Started
I wonder what is happening with my application ?? Shall I order one more set of GCMS or call them ??
23 Days remaining, scared to the bones.
Got one ghost I guess when criminality passed on the 22nd of feb other than that complete silence.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Yiso, Nope, I had used my salary account as my POF, MY POF was not enough when I received AOR, so I has my x2 salary credited to my account and the available balance was above minimum requirement. My balance is still above the requirement. I mean is it ok to not have adequate fund during AOR and then use ur salary to meet the requirement.
I still dont get you. But IRCC states that you should maintain a the minimum POF in whatever account you used to show your funds in it regardless of its type or current balance. So , if the balance have dipped below the minimum then it's actually better to bring it back up so If IRCC ask you for additional bank statements it will show what you need to immigrate

Thorodinson1

Mar 23, 2019
Aor : 13thJan
Medical: 20th Feb
Received GCMS 3 weeks ago -> Visa Office :Ottawa, Criminality passed, Medical passed, Eligibility- Not Started, Security - Not Started
I wonder what is happening with my application ?? Shall I order one more set of GCMS or call them ??
23 Days remaining, scared to the bones.
Got one ghost I guess when criminality passed on the 22nd of feb other than that complete silence.
@SithLord Please give some expert opinion ?

Thorodinson1

Mar 23, 2019
It all looks fine!!. You are still under normal processing times. So nothing to worry about.

As long as you are under 200 days you have no reason to panic.
Bro you know second thing I do after praying to god is to check November thread to see if today is the lucky day for you, fingers crossed, stay strong and carry on.

Reactions: devikaroland

sgj

Jun 20, 2019
Congrats!! Did you get any ghost update? Submitted ADR? Did you call IRCC and what response did you get?
No ghost updates, no ADRs (luckily!). I submitted one web-form to IIRC and they sent the usual reply - 'still processing'.