AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
So I just spoke to an IRCC agent and I was told that they are verifying my police certificates. My eligibility check hasn't even started.

AOR is Jan 25, 2019
MEP March 7, 2019
Biometrics Enrollment: March 18, 2019
FSW Outland
Nationality: Indian
Country of Residence: USA

I only have 36 days remaining. The IRCC agent said that the decision might take more than 6 months. I found out that my visa office is Montreal. Does anyone know anything about their processing time?

Hi.. After submitting your documents, after how long did you get the request /letter for biometrics??

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hi.. After submitting your documents, after how long did you get the request /letter for biometrics??
I submitted my documents and got AOR on Jan 25, 2019. I got the request for biometrics on March 11, 2019.

Reactions: sao_18

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Does anyone know Westjet's rules as it relates to flight cancellations? I'm awaiting PPR (AOR January 28) and wanted to book my flight for landing end of July asap as prices are very high for travel in August.

I have 38 days left on my application and so I'm hoping to get approval by mid July. Do you guys think this is likely?

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
No ghost updates, no ADRs (luckily!). I submitted one web-form to IIRC and they sent the usual reply - 'still processing'.
Thanks. It's similar to mine, but my AOR is two weeks behind you. Fingers crossed

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Does anyone know Westjet's rules as it relates to flight cancellations? I'm awaiting PPR (AOR January 28) and wanted to book my flight for landing end of July asap as prices are very high for travel in August.

I have 38 days left on my application and so I'm hoping to get approval by mid July. Do you guys think this is likely?
This is not a good idea. Booking your flight with the hope that something is going to happen. Cancellation fees are quite high for most flights.

Reactions: anas_alam

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Reaching out to all the kind members in this forum regarding the following query:

-> Through what means does IRCC notify one for an RPRF request? Is it in-account or through an email?

Feedback/comments, please. Much appreciated!

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018

Loved your enthusiasm and positivity.
Absolutely stunning ....

Sorry, I don't know about that policy. Call them please! The written policies of those loopholes are usually small and hidden. The stakes are high if you don't get paper done by then but you can postpone I guess.

Reactions: anas_alam

agashesa

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys,
Have applied Jan 19
Medical passed Feb
Bio-metric cleared March 26
No progress til then
IRCC site shows 29 days left as of now.
Had Ghost updates for 2 to 3 times in this week,
does that mean the application is in progress..?
Is it likely to get completed with the due timelines?
Please guide.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hi guys,
Have applied Jan 19
Medical passed Feb
No progress til then
Please guide.
Ghost updates are a good sign. If you don't mind me asking what kind of ghost updates did you notice? I still get confused as to how people notice that since I have seen none in my account.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hahah thank you for keeping me in your prayers :)

Sadly, god is not listening but let's see what happens :)
He is listening , I told you he testing your patience for when you arrive. You better come to Alberta instead

Reactions: SithLord

agashesa

Apr 1, 2019
Ghost updates are a good sign. If you don't mind me asking what kind of ghost updates did you notice? I still get confused as to how people notice that since I have seen none in my account.
You see Application updated'' in front of your PR application after login window, but there is no change inside, and when you login again, it shows submitted''
That is called ghost update.

Reactions: JssAmA and mxg

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi guys,
Have applied Jan 19
Medical passed Feb
No progress til then
Please guide.
As others mentioned, these GU are very likely to be a good signal to ur application and wish ur good news is coming soon! If u r able to call them, probably could ask them the status of ur eligibility, criminality, and security. If they were all passed, then great probability of the golden one would be arriving. GL.

agashesa

Apr 1, 2019
As others mentioned, these GU are very likely to be a good signal to ur application and wish ur good news is coming soon! If u r able to call them, probably could ask them the status of ur eligibility, criminality, and security. If they were all passed, then great probability of the golden one would be arriving. GL.
Had called them, they replied, they can access the same information what I can see on the IRCC login, nothing more than that. Asked me to wait till the last date, and still I don't receive any update, then call them to raise a ticket.
Getting panic day by day...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
He is listening , I told you he testing your patience for when you arrive. You better come to Alberta instead
If God hears then Edmonton is definitely the destination ;):D:D:D

Congrats on passing medicals :D:D:D

I'm so happy for you. I still remember how tensed you were for not getting Alberta nominee. So glad you messaged me and it worked out for you :D:D:D you are getting very close

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Had called them, they replied, they can access the same information what I can see on the IRCC login, nothing more than that. Asked me to wait till the last date, and still I don't receive any update, then call them to raise a ticket.
Getting panic day by day...
Got u! I felt the same. For me, it's 31 days left. I just got off from my 2nd call to them. Still, nothing changed from last time I called on Jun 7: Eligibility in progress, Criminality passed, and Security didn't start yet.

From my speculation, ur GUs could be any of these three factors passed or they all passed ;). Since I got my 1st GU on Jun 2, I gave it a week to see if anything turns out but nothing happened. And then, I decided to make my first call and found it should be the Criminality passed.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp