+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

agashesa

Apr 1, 2019
Got u! I felt the same. For me, it's 31 days left. I just got off from my 2nd call to them. Still, nothing changed from last time I called on Jun 7: Eligibility in progress, Criminality passed, and Security didn't start yet.

From my speculation, ur GUs could be any of these three factors passed or they all passed ;). Since I got my 1st GU on Jun 2, I gave it a week to see if anything turns out but nothing happened. And then, I decided to make my first call and found it should be the Criminality passed.
Oh good to know your progress. All the best and wish me luck as well.. :)

Reactions: JssAmA

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Did you finally find out why you had ghost updates?
Oh no. I didn't find out. As my File is in London visa office and they don't reply to webforms and if try to talk to IRCC agent, they can't see any details, So it's useless to try to contact LVO....
The file is at London visa office for 3 months and no updates... Just waiting...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Reaching out to all the kind members in this forum regarding the following query:

-> Through what means does IRCC notify one for an RPRF request? Is it in-account or through an email?

Feedback/comments, please. Much appreciated!
IRCC will notify through email that you have a message and in MyCIC account you will find Request letter in PDF format to pay RPRF in a month...
So don't worry there will be message in both email and MyCIC account.

Reactions: HN92

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
IRCC will notify through email that you have a message and in MyCIC account you will find Request letter in PDF format to pay RPRF in a month...
So don't worry there will be message in both email and MyCIC account.
Cool, thanks for clarifying!

Beekay

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know Westjet's rules as it relates to flight cancellations? I'm awaiting PPR (AOR January 28) and wanted to book my flight for landing end of July asap as prices are very high for travel in August.

I have 38 days left on my application and so I'm hoping to get approval by mid July. Do you guys think this is likely?
Hey. if your VO is New Delhi, you will expect it only at the 180th day. Thats how the trend is. It is better not to book your flight on July. It is highly risky. I m Jan 31st AOR and I m planning only on Sep Landing as Aug is too expensive.

Reactions: Sherine K

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

I received my AOR in January, 2019. I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I have two questions to ask which may be common to many applicant's current situation.

When I submitted my eAPR, I uploaded PCC issued in late December 2018 which is valid for six months. Now that six months are almost about to end and I am on 150th day of my application processing, do I need to submit the new PCC again which is valid for next six months via webform? Or to wait for them to ask via ADR, if they require so...

In addition, with regards to settlement funds, I was way beyond the minimum requirement at the time of my application submission. However, now due to currency depreciation in my country, the value has fallen short a bit. Luckily, during subsequent period, in my account, the statement of which I already provided to IRCC for the relevant period, I have monthly credited amount to recover the money that has fallen a bit short. Do I need to submit my current status of funds via webform or wait for them to ask, if there is a need via ADR?

Please provide your useful insights...I will be highly thankful

Last edited:

agashesa

Apr 1, 2019
Hey guys how we can now the Visa office where my application is pending, Is it GMCC or anything else where we can now about it? Please guide

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I received my AOR in January, 2019. I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I have two questions to ask which may be common to many applicant's current situation.

When I submitted my eAPR, I uploaded PCC issued in late December 2018 which is valid for six months. Now that six months are almost about to end and I am on 150th day of my application processing, do I need to submit the new PCC again which is valid for next six months via webform? Or to wait for them to ask via ADR, if they require so...

In addition, with regards to settlement funds, although at the time of my eAPR submission, I was way beyond the minimum requirement. However, now due to currency depreciation in my country, the value has fallen short a bit. Luckily, during subsequent period, in my account, the statement of which I already provided to IRCC for the relevant period, I have monthly credited amount to recover the money that has fallen a bit short. Do I need to submit my current status of funds via webform or wait for them to ask, if there is a need via ADR?

Please provide your useful insights...I will be highly thankful
No you don't have to worry about the expiration of PCC As most of the applicants are in the same scenario and no fresh PCC requested by IRCC during the process.
Kindly maintain the minimum required funds until you receive PPR as I have seen in some cases where Visa officer have asked for a fresh bank statement.

Reactions: jjttbb2019

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Reaching out to all the kind members in this forum regarding the following query:

-> Through what means does IRCC notify one for an RPRF request? Is it in-account or through an email?

Feedback/comments, please. Much appreciated!
You will get an email with a notification to check your account. There will be a request letter in your messages.

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Can anyone advise whether there is a time period between when you receive your PPR email and the time to land in Canada? In other words. what's the maximum time period they give you to land in Canada to complete the PR process?

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Today I received my GCMS notes, which I had applied on May 20, 2019.
Moreover, on checking my CIC Profile received Ghost Update and saw that Background checking has started.
Fingers crossed, at least level of anxiety has reduced.

Reactions: nomad26 and Fias34

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Today I received my GCMS notes, which I had applied on May 20, 2019.
Moreover, on checking my CIC Profile received Ghost Update and saw that Background checking has started.
Fingers crossed, at least level of anxiety has reduced.
What is your visa type?