Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Remember that above all, life is short. Everything is temporary. The wait makes it feel eternal. I know that because I am in the same boat as you. Nothing in life is worth worrying over especially if affects your health (BP). Do you want to live longer or die sooner? Canada is just a country. At the end of the day, it's up you to make yourself happy. Everything else shouldn't matter after that. You can find yourself in the worst place on earth yet live such a fulfilling life that makes everyone in Canada jealous. This is not to undermine Canada as a country. In fact, this should only serve as a reminder to put things in perspective for all of us. We all want to make Canada a home where we realize our hopes and dreams.

Nothing in life is worth stressing over. It's very hard not worry. I myself am as guilty as everyone else. Try to relax, spend some quality time with your wife. Time flies by when you are having a good time.

The past is the past, the present is what you choose it to be and the future is unknown.

The actual work starts once you arrive in Canada. This whole process is just a ticket. Eventually, Canada is what you make it to be.

By the end of the 6 months mark, call IRCC and ask them for more information. They strive to complete applications within that time scale and they should be able to provide with you an explanation.

If this was up to me, you will get your PPR right now. :)
Thank you for your kind words

Jan17AOR

Jun 21, 2019
CEC Inland, Jan 17 AOR here. Called CIC and luckily was able to get through on Wed June 19. Edmonton Processing Office apparently, and 26 days left.
Agent said my application is completed but doesn't know why the Officer hasn't sent the decision letter yet.
Couldn't get an answer from the agent regarding decision result.

The only issue is that my work permit is about to expire soon. If I do get PPR, I'm not sure if I can do a flag pole with an expired work permit, as I need to prove to them implied status.

Has anyone done a flag pole with expired work permit before?

Last edited:
Reactions: JssAmA

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
CEC Inland, Jan 17 AOR here. Called CIC and luckily was able to get through on Wed June 19. Edmonton Processing Office apparently, and 26 days left.
Agent said my application is completed but doesn't know why the Officer hasn't sent the decision letter yet.
It is just matter of time.
Congratulations!

Are you single applicant?

Processings are really delayed.

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
Hi,

I received my AOR in January, 2019. I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I have two questions to ask which may be common to many applicant's current situation.

When I submitted my eAPR, I uploaded PCC issued in late December 2018 which is valid for six months. Now that six months are almost about to end and I am on 150th day of my application processing, do I need to submit the new PCC again which is valid for next six months via webform? Or to wait for them to ask via ADR, if they require so...

In addition, with regards to settlement funds, I was way beyond the minimum requirement at the time of my application submission. However, now due to currency depreciation in my country, the value has fallen short a bit. Luckily, during subsequent period, in my account, the statement of which I already provided to IRCC for the relevant period, I have monthly credited amount to recover the money that has fallen a bit short. Do I need to submit my current status of funds via webform or wait for them to ask, if there is a need via ADR?

Please provide your useful insights...I will be highly thankful
If you have passed criminality, then no need to send new PCCs without being told to.
Evertything was locked the moment you completed your submission.
Also, if your POF showed that you had enough funds when you submitted everything, then it is also fine.
Just wait to see if they send any request for ADR. No need to get ahead of it.
Cheers.

Reactions: jjttbb2019

Aj1128

Jun 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
I have a question for the people who received their PPRs. Did you get the email during EST working hours?
Yes, I received the email during EST working hours on 19th June

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Remember that above all, life is short. Everything is temporary. The wait makes it feel eternal. I know that because I am in the same boat as you. Nothing in life is worth worrying over especially if it affects your health (BP). Do you want to live longer or die sooner? Canada is just a country. At the end of the day, it's up you to make yourself happy. Everything else shouldn't matter after that. You can find yourself in the worst place on earth yet live such a fulfilling life that makes everyone in Canada jealous. This is not to undermine Canada as a country. In fact, this should only serve as a reminder to put things in perspective for all of us. We all want to make Canada a home where we realize our hopes and dreams.

Nothing in life is worth stressing over. It's very hard not worry. I myself am as guilty as everyone else. Try to relax, spend some quality time with your wife. Time flies by when you are having a good time.

The past is the past, the present is what you choose it to be and the future is unknown.

The actual work starts once you arrive in Canada. This whole process is just a ticket. Eventually, Canada is what you make it to be.

By the end of the 6 months mark, call IRCC and ask them for more information. They strive to complete applications within that timeline and they should be able to provide with you an explanation.

BOOM! that's the outlook needed! i think the same as you but of course it's hard to apply it through daily life without emotional fluctuations. However, when you keep reminding yourself of the above life gets easier as time goes by...

Reactions: randomdude

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I have a question for the people who received their PPRs. Did you get the email during EST working hours?
It depends on the visa office location... If it's Ottawa then you will receive updates in EST working hours but if the file is in Local office then you should expect it on local time.

Reactions: mxg

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Remember that above all, life is short. Everything is temporary. The wait makes it feel eternal. I know that because I am in the same boat as you. Nothing in life is worth worrying over especially if it affects your health (BP). Do you want to live longer or die sooner? Canada is just a country. At the end of the day, it's up you to make yourself happy. Everything else shouldn't matter after that. You can find yourself in the worst place on earth yet live such a fulfilling life that makes everyone in Canada jealous. This is not to undermine Canada as a country. In fact, this should only serve as a reminder to put things in perspective for all of us. We all want to make Canada a home where we realize our hopes and dreams.

By the end of the 6 months mark, call IRCC and ask them for more information. They strive to complete applications within that timeline and they should be able to provide with you an explanation.

You should think to apply as immigration officer.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
It depends on the visa office location... If it's Ottawa then you will receive updates in EST working hours but if the file is in Local office then you should expect it on local time.
Got it. Thanks for the info :)

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
If you have passed criminality, then no need to send new PCCs without being told to.
Evertything was locked the moment you completed your submission.
Also, if your POF showed that you had enough funds when you submitted everything, then it is also fine.
Just wait to see if they send any request for ADR. No need to get ahead of it.
Cheers.
thanks a lot for your useful insights...:)

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017

The only issue is that my work permit is about to expire soon. If I do get PPR, I'm not sure if I can do a flag pole with an expired work permit, as I need to prove to them implied status.

you should apply for BOWP

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018

You should applied for the work permit as soon as possible. You should be careful about your status while file is under process and again, you do need that status (whether implied or approved) status once you get PPR. Flagpolling is not suggested and preferred by IRCC though. However, many do that just because they don't want to wait few weeks or so!