+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Okay
I am so sorry after such a long waiting time .
Can you share what ADR was asked for .
Are you on A BOWP presently
Guys
Here is the whole story
They gave me a chance to prove them wrong, and I tried but could not
The ADR was all paystubs from 2016 till now they wanted a new employment letter and any evidence which might prove the officer wrong
I applied for work permit extension in 2017 and for a TRV in 2017 again
The TRV application I showed that I was a night auditor till nov-2017
In the PR application I showed that I was a front desk manager from 2016 Jan to current( here is the discrepancies)
Now I gave all the paystubs a letter from one of my colleagues that I was indeed a front desk manager and a LOE stating that I made an error on my previous application
But the officer was not satisfied and gave rejection
I have open work permit until August 2020
So I don’t have to worry, what I’m going to do is give IELTS again and take extra points there and only show my 2018 experience and re apply
Let me know if I am correct or should I take different steps

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My girlfriend has got PR visa and COPR whereas my fIle is under Review required.
Can she add me as non accompanying dependent and travel to Canada alone? How will it affect any of our applications? Can anyone tell the procedure and time it takes?

If imI a non-accompanying dependent can I travel to Canada as a tourist and will I get open work permit as being married to a permanent resident of Canada?
Yes, your girlfriend can add you as a dependent if your are married or in a common law relationship and can prove it, however, here COPR will be cancelled and it will take an additional 2-3 months for your documents to be assessed.

As regards the tourist visa, you can get one if you are eligible for it, but you cannot get a work permit.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Okay

Guys
Here is the whole story
They gave me a chance to prove them wrong, and I tried but could not
The ADR was all paystubs from 2016 till now they wanted a new employment letter and any evidence which might prove the officer wrong
I applied for work permit extension in 2017 and for a TRV in 2017 again
The TRV application I showed that I was a night auditor till nov-2017
In the PR application I showed that I was a front desk manager from 2016 Jan to current( here is the discrepancies)
Now I gave all the paystubs a letter from one of my colleagues that I was indeed a front desk manager and a LOE stating that I made an error on my previous application
But the officer was not satisfied and gave rejection
I have open work permit until August 2020
So I don’t have to worry, what I’m going to do is give IELTS again and take extra points there and only show my 2018 experience and re apply
Let me know if I am correct or should I take different steps
Thanks for the update bro....can you suggest//redirect for @BhaivikPatel 's question @legalfalcon please?
Many thanks @legalfalcon for your expert help.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Anyone who submitted optional documents such as letter of explanation found it disappeared from "view submitted application or uploaded documents"? I am pretty sure I saw my LOE appear there after AOR... but yesterday for no reason I happened to click "view submitted application or uploaded documents", it's gone??!!

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Anyone who submitted optional documents such as letter of explanation found it disappeared from "view submitted application or uploaded documents"? I am pretty sure I saw my LOE appear there after AOR... but yesterday for no reason I happened to click "view submitted application or uploaded documents", it's gone??!!
I went and checked my account after reading your post, and for a second even I thought that my letter of explanation had disappeared. But that's not the case. The formatting changed. Earlier, there was a separate section for uploading the letter of explanation.
However, it looks like now the letter of explanation is found as the last option(Client Information) under the supporting documents for the primary applicant. Please check if thats the case for you as well. Hope this helps!

Reactions: ocanadaocanada

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
I went and checked my account after reading your post, and for a second even I thought that my letter of explanation had disappeared. But that's not the case. The formatting changed. Earlier, there was a separate section for uploading the letter of explanation.
However, it looks like now the letter of explanation is found as the last option(Client Information) under the supporting documents for the primary applicant. Please check if thats the case for you as well. Hope this helps!
@legalfalcon please help

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Not there either... under optional documents, there is only my name there with no green document name as others. I hope that means someone at least looked at my LOE lol

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Not there either... under optional documents, there is only my name there with no green document name as others. I hope that means someone at least looked at my LOE lol
Bro Don’t worry that document is uploaded same thing happened with me but when I got the final decision, I found out that the LOE was indeed with them
The additional documents field is weird if you open your account from the same device or pc it won’t show it’s there,, try changing devices and you will see it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the update bro....can you suggest//redirect for @BhaivikPatel 's question @legalfalcon please?
Many thanks @legalfalcon for your expert help.
@BhavikPatel as long as you do not have a bar you can re-apply and in your new application address the last rejection. You cannot have inconsistent applications. So address the issue of inconsistency head on.

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
@BhavikPatel as long as you do not have a bar you can re-apply and in your new application address the last rejection. You cannot have inconsistent applications. So address the issue of inconsistency head on.
Thanks Buddy
Will do, my question is they had concerns that I was a night auditor until nov 2017
Can I take out all that experience and just consider 2018 experience and re apply
And what is BAR on the application??

jobelle25

Nov 14, 2018
Hi everyone. Would like to check if any of you has the same case with mine.
AOR: Jan 26
MEP: Mar 8
BIL: Mar 18
ADR: May 23
My ADR is about the Personal Net / Asset Statement Form. Thanks

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
I have 29 days left in my application. Jan 13th AOR. i was very hopeful that the application will be processed within 6 months. But after seeing so many people and friends that are still waiting past 6 months, i am very disappointed with the Canadian immigration.
The whole point of applying to Canada was in hope that they have a much more reliable immigration that gives more certainty to lives of immigrants. I hope they process all the applications soon.

I get rude answers on some forums that yours is not the only application they are processing, be patient. Well in that case, they don't have just one person processing all the applications. They are charging several thousand dollars in fees. They should hire more and efficient people to process the applications in promised timelines. That way they create more employment as well.

Reactions: JssAmA

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
People that have April 2019 AOR have also got PPR emails. And people with September 2018 AOR have not got PPR emails yet. No communication either for additional info or anything. Their applications are just lying around as waste papers. Something must be seriously wrong with their system if this is happening.