Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Congratulations.
I just called CIC and got to know below status.
Eligibility: not met (in progress)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Security: not started
Background: not started
AoR: 29th Jan
Anyone knows how long it will take further, VO sydney.

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello guys, I have a great news !
I got PPR this morning.
My timeline
Aor Jan 27 2019
Med 8 March
No ADR.
Ghost update yesterday JUNE 12 2019
Eligibility in progress
Background check in progress in account
VO EDMONTON
PPR 13 JUNE 2019
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP.i hope everyone with similar timeline get this soon.all the best
Your nationality? And noc?
Congratulations!!

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Check how long your CIC profile tells you you have left, then you'll know.

Congratulations.
I just called CIC and got to know below status.
Eligibility: not met (in progress)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Security: not started
Background: not started
AoR: 29th Jan
Anyone knows how long it will take further, VO sydney.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello guys, I have a great news !
I got PPR this morning.
My timeline
Aor Jan 27 2019
Med 8 March
No ADR.
Ghost update yesterday JUNE 12 2019
Eligibility in progress
Background check in progress in account
VO EDMONTON
PPR 13 JUNE 2019
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP.i hope everyone with similar timeline get this soon.all the best
Are you CEC inland?

Vikesh Tanwar

Jan 12, 2019
Yes exactly. The lady told me my application will be extended until September 30th... But the CIC Screen processing bar didn’t change deadline yet.
AOR - 23rd feb 2019.
CEC Inland. NOC - 1111

That's what happened with me today. I was told by CIC agent that my timeline has changed and it will be concluded by 30th Sep.(additional 2 months). However, she said my eligibility is recommended pass, Criminality is still under progress and Security has not even started yet. Don't know how long this security takes usually. Any suggestions Folks?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
AOR - 23rd feb 2019.
CEC Inland. NOC - 1111

That's what happened with me today. I was told by CIC agent that my timeline has changed and it will be concluded by 30th Sep.(additional 2 months). However, she said my eligibility is recommended pass, Criminality is still under progress and Security has not even started yet. Don't know how long this security takes usually. Any suggestions Folks?
Where is your VO? Is it overall for inlands?
Looks outland VOs are meeting 6m target.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
AOR - 23rd feb 2019.
CEC Inland. NOC - 1111

If you do not have extensive travel history and lived that many countries; it is usually straightforward for security. However, some countries take longer to clear security simply because of their slowness, information sharing strategies or so.

Vikesh Tanwar

Jan 12, 2019
If you do not have extensive travel history and lived that many countries; it is usually straightforward for security. However, some countries take longer to clear security simply because of their slowness, information sharing strategies or so.
VO - Edmonton.
Yeah I kinda have a little bit of travel history(Spent sometime in couple African Countries). How long do you think it takes for security? Have you got any response yet? Any updates on your Application.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
VO - Edmonton.
Yeah I kinda have a little bit of travel history(Spent sometime in couple African Countries). How long do you think it takes for security? Have you got any response yet? Any updates on your Application.
Mine is dead silent and waiting - No clue what is going on. Called the agent and he gave vague answer 'everything is under progress and CEC inlands are pocessed in 6m to one year!".

Most simple cases, the security clearance seems to have taken a month to 3 months. But with a travel history and countries that have slow/sluggish/unwillingness probably can prolong. Then the frequent trips and stays in sensitive part of the world always makes them to look into cases in more detial. Military service and so on too. The later cases might go for 6 months to one year or longer.

Note: I am not expert bro. It is just some know/how here and there.

Vikesh Tanwar

Jan 12, 2019
Mine is dead silent and waiting - No clue what is going on. Called the agent and he gave vague answer 'everything is under progress and CEC inlands are pocessed in 6m to one year!".

Most simple cases, the security clearance seems to have taken a month to 3 months. But with a travel history and countries that have slow/sluggish/unwillingness probably can prolong. Then the frequent trips and stays in sensitive part of the world always makes them to look into cases in more detial. Military service and so on too. The later cases might go for 6 months to one year or longer.

Note: I am not expert bro. It is just some know/how here and there.
Thanks for the information mate. So, all we can do is wait and watch.