FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
I have 29 days left in my application. Jan 13th AOR. i was very hopeful that the application will be processed within 6 months. But after seeing so many people and friends that are still waiting past 6 months, i am very disappointed with the Canadian immigration.
The whole point of applying to Canada was in hope that they have a much more reliable immigration that gives more certainty to lives of immigrants. I hope they process all the applications soon.

I get rude answers on some forums that yours is not the only application they are processing, be patient. Well in that case, they don't have just one person processing all the applications. They are charging several thousand dollars in fees. They should hire more and efficient people to process the applications in promised timelines. That way they create more employment as well.
The ball is nevertheless not in your court, Brother.
If you cannot change the situation,
then its better to enjoy the situation.
Keep yourself busy and time can be the greatest of all the healers.
Finally do not bank on this PR Application alone as we call it in French c'est la vie.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I have 29 days left in my application. Jan 13th AOR. i was very hopeful that the application will be processed within 6 months. But after seeing so many people and friends that are still waiting past 6 months, i am very disappointed with the Canadian immigration.
The whole point of applying to Canada was in hope that they have a much more reliable immigration that gives more certainty to lives of immigrants. I hope they process all the applications soon.

I get rude answers on some forums that yours is not the only application they are processing, be patient. Well in that case, they don't have just one person processing all the applications. They are charging several thousand dollars in fees. They should hire more and efficient people to process the applications in promised timelines. That way they create more employment as well.
I felt u, bro! First, if they were unable to finish within the timeline, why would they issue such many ITAs. I’m not trying to be mean to those r still waiting for a precious invitation (I wish they issue more as I’ve got the same desire before mine is coming), but just feel so “unfair” to a large variety among all of us about their so-called “different cases vary”. I understand there is no absolute fairness on the world. But at least, they really need to take some actions and reflective-examination on their efficiency. Also, as they issue more, they have already got so much funds, and why won’t they hire more and train more entrants...Plus, I do understand they couldn’t disclose every single detail, but is it really a hard thing for them to be more transparent? If they wanted to save some human force, then upgrade some real status instead of keeping decorating the useless outlook and the fake time-bar...Sorry for my grumbles. I just wish this land to be better while living here for 9 years.

Reactions: Fias34 and Dhyom

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I felt u, bro! First, if they were unable to finish within the timeline, why would they issue such many ITAs. I’m not trying to be mean to those r still waiting for a precious invitation (I wish they issue more as I’ve got the same desire before mine is coming), but just feel so “unfair” to a large variety among all of us about their so-called “different cases vary”. I understand there is no absolute fairness on the world. But at least, they really need to take some actions and reflective-examination on their efficiency. Also, as they issue more, they have already got so much funds, and why won’t they hire more and train more entrants...Plus, I do understand they couldn’t disclose every single detail, but is it really a hard thing for them to be more transparent? If they wanted to save some human force, then upgrade some real status instead of keeping decorating the useless outlook and the fake time-bar...Sorry for my grumbles. I just wish this land to be better while living here for 9 years.
Totally agree....
3350 ITA means they have to process about 25 applications per working day to finalize all within 6 months...
Many steps can be taken to speed up the process...
if I can I would like to suggest IRCC, to let all applicants have upfront security screening so if an application lodged it will be processed within time frame without any delays, I have seen threads where people waiting for more than a year because of security screening...

ihthisham.mubarak

Jun 12, 2019
In most cases the R10 is passed within the first 45 days post AoR. However, the MyCIC status is not an accurate way of predicting if the R10 has passed or not. To know the exact date, you will need to request GCMS notes.

Eligibility happens in the 2-3 month post AoR, and again to know if it has started and passed, you will need GCMS notes.
Based on this would you be able to tell which part of the process I am at right now

Thanks

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Lol but how can you say this when you haven't even hit 5 months yet. Some of you just overly fret and are seriously impatient.

If you are January AOR, you've got no right to complain right now about the Processing time because it was clear as day when you decided to apply

for this program that the application timeline was 6 months.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Lol but how can you say this when you haven't even hit 5 months yet. Some of you just overly fret and are seriously impatient.

If you are January AOR, you've got no right to complain right now about the Processing time because it was clear as day when you decided to apply

for this program that the application timeline was 6 months.
I would simply make one simple correction "the application timeline was 6 months ON AVERAGE" there are those lucky ones who've received it within 60 to 90 days of AOR and there are people waiting from July 2018. To everyone who's crying about the "unfairness" of the process and "how can someone from March get their PPR before me it's totally ridiculous" the application process isn't as simple as a person sitting on a desk, picking up an application one at a time in FIFO and giving a decision by the end of the day.

Stop "putting your lives on hold waiting for a decision" I do not see a single document where IRCC says "Please quit your jobs and stop living your lives as soon as you submit your application." If you do put your life on hold it's your decision. Don't complain about it so much.

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Totally agree....
3350 ITA means they have to process about 25 applications per working day to finalize all within 6 months...
Many steps can be taken to speed up the process...
if I can I would like to suggest IRCC, to let all applicants have upfront security screening so if an application lodged it will be processed within time frame without any delays, I have seen threads where people waiting for more than a year because of security screening...
Correction every month 3,350 ITA's twice means that you have to issue at least 160~175 PPR's daily to keep a pace with the ITA while meeting the 80% target. Honestly I dont think IRCC has geared up the capacity.

Reactions: SithLord

tan4

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
02-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
I would simply make one simple correction "the application timeline was 6 months ON AVERAGE" there are those lucky ones who've received it within 60 to 90 days of AOR and there are people waiting from July 2018. To everyone who's crying about the "unfairness" of the process and "how can someone from March get their PPR before me it's totally ridiculous" the application process isn't as simple as a person sitting on a desk, picking up an application one at a time in FIFO and giving a decision by the end of the day.

Stop "putting your lives on hold waiting for a decision" I do not see a single document where IRCC says "Please quit your jobs and stop living your lives as soon as you submit your application." If you do put your life on hold it's your decision. Don't complain about it so much.
Yes I agree, I am aware my case will take more as I have more than 28 countries in my travel history....So yes, definitely need a plan B and go on with my life in the meantime!
Other cases are faster because they are simply easier to approve (no divorces, no travel history, maybe 1 job experience only in the same company, 1 address in 1 country only, and so on). So don't stop living and planning your life because of this!

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Good morning folks, I finally got some movement on my application, 44 days left, I got an update, the status of ADR changed from your additional documents have been uploaded to we are reviewing your additional documents, fingers crossed for PPR

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Good morning folks, I finally got some movement on my application, 44 days left, I got an update, the status of ADR changed from your additional documents have been uploaded to we are reviewing your additional documents, fingers crossed for PPR
Congrats...some progress. That's really good.
Did you talk to them?

Reactions: Fanadian

swathim

Jun 10, 2019

Very well said...

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
LOL. Yes, my case is still within 6 months, but I have never asked for accelerating just my application.

Maybe my writing is not explicit, but I was not only trying to make the complaint for myself; instead, all I want to put my feeling is in general for those stuck more than 6 months. That is the reason why I mentioned maybe cic could improve their efficiency in anyway, especially at least for those over-6-month applicants. My intention would like the program to run more efficiently to all. Peace.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Don't freeze your life, IRCC didn't ask you to go into stasis, etc. Logically speaking, can you commit to a 5 year agreement on a house or anything while waiting for PPR? Nobody is saying they are idle, we can't commit long term to anything because PPR can come anytime, so there's no breech of contract. Majority of us have things doing already, we cant just make certain decisions because there's an application with IRCC pending. So, when someone complains about timelines, or the fact that they are rendered frozen, it does not mean they are just in a pause, there are more likely unable to make certain long-term plans.
As for prolonged timelines, my impression is that human-factor play a role in delays. Officer X has been assigned to 12 applications, then Officer X takes a vacation, then Officer X goes on maternity leave, when Officer X returns she spends time chit-chatting with colleagues about her experience here and there, officer X then treats 1 application. Application 1 is then transferred to another office (eg CBSA), where another Officer Y dilly-dallies. If you catch my drift. The human element and variability in applications are the major cause of the delays;
1. Organizational division to specific task.
2. Increased workforce.
3. Standardization of application process.
These are just a few ways to improve efficient processing of applications.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Also, the 80% in 6 months number is not a statement of fact, it's more along the lines of "We hope to complete 80% of PR applications in 6 months".
For those complaining about Canada's Immigration System, I'd just go ahead and claim its the best in the world.
USA will delay/deny an EB or H1B visa without allowing you to argue your case, no ADR no nothing, just denial after having waited for over a year (EB visa). With your education and how much you can contribute to their society, they'd rather give an uneducated person who luckily marries a US citizen. There's also no return of processing fees.
Australia/New Zealand, aside their rigorous medicals and excessively high points to attain, their process takes longer than one year.
Europe doesn't even want you.
Dictatorship, Corruption and Oligarchy means that Africa and Asia are no go.
So, by and large, let's give kudos to Canada and their Immigration System

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.