+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Sainisaab

May 9, 2019
My girlfriend has got PR visa and COPR whereas my fIle is under Review required.
Can she add me as non accompanying dependent and travel to Canada alone? How will it affect any of our applications? Can anyone tell the procedure and time it takes?

If imI a non-accompanying dependent can I travel to Canada as a tourist and will I get open work permit as being married to a permanent resident of Canada?

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I called IRCC today. Got to know that my file was transferred to the local visa office in London on 20th may. The agent said she cannot view my file now.
But before it was transferred, i came to know that my criminality was passed.
Does that mean my R10 is also passed?
Aor-19th jan
Anyone in the same situation?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Yes,
I called IRCC today. Got to know that my file was transferred to the local visa office in London on 20th may. The agent said she cannot view my file now.
But before it was transferred, i came to know that my criminality was passed.
Does that mean my R10 is also passed?
Aor-19th jan
Anyone in the same situation?
R10 is passed - trend, we can tell with confidence but we don't know the hard evidence. To know with evidence, you must order GCMS note or call gain and ask.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
My girlfriend has got PR visa and COPR whereas my fIle is under Review required.
Can she add me as non accompanying dependent and travel to Canada alone? How will it affect any of our applications? Can anyone tell the procedure and time it takes?

If imI a non-accompanying dependent can I travel to Canada as a tourist and will I get open work permit as being married to a permanent resident of Canada?
Hey man, I think best for you would be just wait your PR rather than messing around. You could ask @legalfalcon for legal provisions ....! You might be okay but such things sometimes get a bit difficult on the way especially it is in the process...

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I got me GCMS today. What part of the note confirms that the R10 is passed.
This Part is too old update in your file. When you passed medical think, your R10 is completed. It's to wired that they didn't touch your A11.2 part yet.

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Hello Guys
Here is my timeline
AOR-18 Jan
Medicals-28 Feb
ADR-20 March
Ip2-25 April
ADR- 31 May
ADR submitted-6 June
Refusal-June 11
FSW Inland Applicant

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Hello Guys
Here is my timeline
AOR-18 Jan
Medicals-28 Feb
ADR-20 March
Ip2-25 April
ADR- 31 May
ADR submitted-6 June
Refusal-June 11
FSW Inland Applicant
Sorry to hear the refusal bro...if you are inland and working. Probably, now you can apply as CEC?
Do you know the reason for refusal?

BhavikPatel

Mar 26, 2019
Sorry to hear the refusal bro...if you are inland and working. Probably, now you can apply as CEC?
Do you know the reason for refusal?
The reason for my refusal was my stupid mistake, past forms for work permit extension did not match with PR application and there were many discrepancies
So now what I’ll do is I will give IELTS again and than only show 1 year experience instead of 2

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
The reason for my refusal was my stupid mistake, past forms for work permit extension did not match with PR application and there were many discrepancies
So now what I’ll do is I will give IELTS again and than only show 1 year experience instead of 2
Really really sorry to hear that brother. Yes, mistakes happen bro. I think you have nicely laid out the plan and it will work. Feel your pain. Good luck ahead.....

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
i am sorry to hear the news

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hello Guys
Here is my timeline
AOR-18 Jan
Medicals-28 Feb
ADR-20 March
Ip2-25 April
ADR- 31 May
ADR submitted-6 June
Refusal-June 11
FSW Inland Applicant
I am so sorry after such a long waiting time .
Can you share what ADR was asked for .
Are you on A BOWP presently