+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone,
My AOR: 23rd Jan
The NOC code at the time of submitting my file was 4011. Just I realized that it was supposed to be 4021.
How can the NOC code be changed? Secondly will changing the NOC code affect my processing time ? My status shows 56 days remaining.
I am really worried. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
You should send a request through webform. And get it corrected.

Reactions: pizzapie

Sri450

May 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to this forum. Good to know that people are helping each other by sharing their thoughts and updates. I would like to share my status, timelines and updates as well.
I am CEC Inland single applicant, NOC - 2171
Jan 19th: AOR
Feb 28th: Medicals Passed(Background status changed to we are processing your application etc....)
Mar 1st: 1st Ghost Update(Updated)
Mar 10th: 2nd Ghost Update(Application/Profile Updated)
Mar 12th: Requested for GCSM notes
Apr 17th: Again Requested for an update on GCSM notes: (I was told that my request is kept under priority)

Spoke to CIC agent sometime in the 3rd week of April - I was told that R10, Criminality is passed and Eligibility, security is in Progress. Also told me that my file is shared between the Edmonton office and Sydney office. I remember, she told me that my file is set to complete by June. I have a feeling that my situation is a bit weird. The more surprising thing is my GCSM is still not dispatched. I just want to know if any other applicant is in a similar situation. Please post your thoughts.

I wish everyone here all the best and good luck for getting the permanent residency as early as possible.

Thanks!

Today I called CIC agent.. I am told that my file is in VO Edmonton and Eligibility is under review. What does it mean? And he also told me that if file is under review, hence he told me that 6 months duration no longer applies. I used to think that my file is fool proof and would clear in one go as I am Inland applicant and working in canada for past 2 years on WP. Any suggestions?

Reactions: rishu12892

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Today I called CIC agent.. I am told that my file is in VO Edmonton and Eligibility is under review. What does it mean? And he also told me that if file is under review, hence he told me that 6 months duration no longer applies. I used to think that my file is fool proof and would clear in one go as I am Inland applicant and working in canada for past 2 years on WP. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately you just have to wait since many people believe VO Edmonton has a very slow processing time . I don't think there is anything wrong with your application and if anything is missing / not clear they will ask you for an ADR. Don't stress out too much

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
wow, that was fast, I sent it yesterday, and it's been a day, I didn't receive anything yet.
Yeah man... I read in the Winnipeg forum that they even replied people in 5 mins and 2hrs. I think that’s not a computer generated response and it’s pretty legit.

Just wait for the mail it’ll take time but they’ll respond you for sure.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah man... I read in the Winnipeg forum that they even replied people in 5 mins and 2hrs. I think that’s not a computer generated response and it’s pretty legit.

Just wait for the mail it’ll take time but they’ll respond you for sure.
Thanks, This one is Edmonton tho, are you sure they are exactly the same email address just with different city name part?

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Thanks, This one is Edmonton tho, are you sure they are exactly the same email address just with different city name part?
See bud I am not but it doesn’t make sense to go with something way different so it’s good to give a shot which you already did. If you haven’t received any post master failure delivery of email then you’re good. So let’s wait at the max for 5 days they have to reply. #Patience

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
See bud I am not but it doesn’t make sense to go with something way different so it’s good to give a shot which you already did. If you haven’t received any post master failure delivery of email then you’re good. So let’s wait at the max for 5 days they have to reply. #Patience
Thanks buddy, yeah, you are right!

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
Hi
I enquired the following through the webform.

"I would like to know what Visa office have my application been assigned to. And also i would like to know what stage my application is at. Has tye background check started yet? The tracking bar in the CIC account is showing only 48 days remaining. Is it accurate, will my application be getting a result before that??"

They replied with following

· Your application was received via your account on January 12, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London United Kingdom.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

ADR "Schedul A" was submitted on 23Fed. Biometrics 14March. Medical Passed.

Can anyone help me understand what stage am I at?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi

"I would like to know what Visa office have my application been assigned to. And also i would like to know what stage my application is at. Has tye background check started yet? The tracking bar in the CIC account is showing only 48 days remaining. Is it accurate, will my application be getting a result before that??"

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London United Kingdom.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

It's hard to tell until you speak with an agent who would like to tell your status in detail. This email is basically general template, and from this it seems your background verifications are not even started yet. For me, I got the same "status" (not in process yet) at the 1st webform, but after around 2 weeks it changed to "in process" from their response of my 2nd webform. Or it could be just out-to-dated infor based on others' threads...So the best way is to call to figure it out. GL.

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi

Hey! I have london visa office too..in how many days did you get your reply? I have raised a web form since 20 days now. No reply