+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
do you guys know how come they don't even answer my inquiry on the web form? I left one around 1 week ago, still no reply !!

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
I just read some posts from Oct AOR. It's really furstrating to see people are still struggling after 7 months waiting. So average 6 months processing means No. of people get PPR in 4 month = No. of people get PPR in 8 month? That's so sad. Now I only have visitor visa and I have to sit here and waste my life. :(

Reactions: JssAmA

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
You are right! It’s do frustrating. Just found out my Visa Office is Montreal. I went on the Montreal thread and most of them are October AOR. Definitely mine hasn’t even been touched.
Hey, I'm on the same boat here.
It's so frustrating, especially when I see a lot of February PPRs...

Being sent to Montreal was really bad luck. It seems like a lot of the PPRs issued before the 6-month mark was issued by Ottawa.

Montreal VO estimated completion time according to the thread is 8 months from AOR...crap.

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
do you guys know how come they don't even answer my inquiry on the web form? I left one around 1 week ago, still no reply !!
I got an answer just now; please read it with me:
a typical generic robotic reply I guess, they did not mention the visa office though

""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...""

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Guys, also please, have heard of anyone getting his application rejected after 130 days of AOR, this would be impossible or non-sense right !

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I just read some posts from Oct AOR. It's really furstrating to see people are still struggling after 7 months waiting. So average 6 months processing means No. of people get PPR in 4 month = No. of people get PPR in 8 month? That's so sad. Now I only have visitor visa and I have to sit here and waste my life. :(
Same here.... extended visitor visa.... so I cannot work or do anything. The only upside is that I atleast live with my husband.

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
At this point, I'm just tired with this process. Someone submits EE application several weeks after you pass medical, and they already got PPR. As at when you submitted some ppl are only just hearing about EE, now they've got PPR. I'm just exhausted.
Just a little while more... the night is usually the darkest before dawn... our PPRs will be coming anytime now and this wait will be worth it all...

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Guys, also please, have heard of anyone getting his application rejected after 130 days of AOR, this would be impossible or non-sense right !
Yea. But I didn’t know which of R10 and MEP would be done first. So if R10 first then MEP, it should be 40-60 days to hear a bad news maybe? Otherwise, it really waste applicants’ time to wait more than 4 months to get this heartbreaking update...

ginni14376

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Iam in great confusion afterc4 month said I called cic they said my background check is processing, eligibility and criminality also in process I have to wait.
But from the I received the same messages in my status only med is updated on 4th April rest my husband biometrics who is main applicant is shown ,mine biometrics shown, and my younger son biometrics shown but it is not shown submitted in the status what to do.
My elder son is already in Toronto for study visa we submitted his RCMPs, rest all required documents are submitted not adr requests received from beginning then why my application is still at CIO.
Plz help

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Have you heard of such case?

Or, are you saying that this might not happen?
Sad thing is that rejection can happen at any time because sometimes they hvnt hvnt even touched your file for all that time and when they finally do they could reject it

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
I got an answer just now; please read it with me:
a typical generic robotic reply I guess, they did not mention the visa office though
I got the same reply

""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...""

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
I saw some people got rejected at 170,154,164 days on my immigration tracker, you can check it out, most of the rejection happens in early stages tho.

Reactions: Yue

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Sad thing is that rejection can happen at any time because sometimes they hvnt hvnt even touched your file for all that time and when they finally do they could reject it
I am saying after you passed medical and biometrics, I don't know of any case I am just asking, getting paranoid maybe