+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Welcome to the club.
AOR: Jan 16,2019 MEP : Feb 26,2019

Just to relieve some stress if yours email your VO directly they can share some what’s going on now or just wait till 6 months to complete. I contacted Winnipeg VO they emailed me back saying security checks in progress and visa officer will be assigned shortly to make a decision on your case.
mine AOR exactly same as urs.
AOR : 16th Jan
MEP/BIO : 5th March
No update after that.

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
It's hard to tell until you speak with an agent who would like to tell your status in detail. This email is basically general template, and from this it seems your background verifications are not even started yet. For me, I got the same "status" (not in process yet) at the 1st webform, but after around 2 weeks it changed to "in process" from their response of my 2nd webform. Or it could be just out-to-dated infor based on others' threads...So the best way is to call to figure it out. GL.
I am outside of canada cnd don't know how to reach them.

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi
I enquired the following through the webform.

"I would like to know what Visa office have my application been assigned to. And also i would like to know what stage my application is at. Has tye background check started yet? The tracking bar in the CIC account is showing only 48 days remaining. Is it accurate, will my application be getting a result before that??"

They replied with following

· Your application was received via your account on January 12, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London United Kingdom.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

ADR "Schedul A" was submitted on 23Fed. Biometrics 14March. Medical Passed.

Can anyone help me understand what stage am I at?
Hi- which country have you applied from?

elvisyuan

May 31, 2019
Hi,

I experienced a ghost update yesterday. My ADR changed from "Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." to "Not Applicable". And my message changed from "Read" to "Application/Profile Update". It changed back from I clicked into it. My processing time is 47 days left, and I applied for GCMS notes on Wednesday. Here is my status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Here is my timeline:
AOR: January 17, 2019
ADR: Feburary.27, 2019
MED: Feburary.28, 2019
BIL: March.18, 2019
Ghost Update: May.30, 2019

I don't know how much more time it requires to process my application. My PGWP will expire on July.17th, 2019 and I will be on implied status. My company requires a valid SIN even though I will be on implied status. Hopefully everything can be approved before my PGWP expires, and leave me some time to get my PR visa.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
At this point, I'm just tired with this process. Someone submits EE application several weeks after you pass medical, and they already got PPR. As at when you submitted some ppl are only just hearing about EE, now they've got PPR. I'm just exhausted.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Preferential NOC, Country of Residence or ADR have no bearing on processing times, that only leaves one other possibility; the subjectivity of case/visa officers. One's assigned case/visa officer might just decide to fold his/her hands and delay your process regardless of how clear and complete your application is, while another's officer might be proactive.
There has to be a better way to optimize worker efficiency at the CIC.

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Preferential NOC, Country of Residence or ADR have no bearing on processing times, that only leaves one other possibility; the subjectivity of case/visa officers. One's assigned case/visa officer might just decide to fold his/her hands and delay your process regardless of how clear and complete your application is, while another's officer might be proactive.
There has to be a better way to optimize worker efficiency at the CIC.

You are right! It’s do frustrating. Just found out my Visa Office is Montreal. I went on the Montreal thread and most of them are October AOR. Definitely mine hasn’t even been touched.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I experienced a ghost update yesterday. My ADR changed from "Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." to "Not Applicable". And my message changed from "Read" to "Application/Profile Update". It changed back from I clicked into it. My processing time is 47 days left, and I applied for GCMS notes on Wednesday. Here is my status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Here is my timeline:

I don't know how much more time it requires to process my application. My PGWP will expire on July.17th, 2019 and I will be on implied status. My company requires a valid SIN even though I will be on implied status. Hopefully everything can be approved before my PGWP expires, and leave me some time to get my PR visa.
Hi, I'm in the same boat, Ghost update on 30 May, and BG status changed to we are processing. Hopefully good news soon.

Roula soliman

Dec 8, 2018
Hello.

I sumbitted my ADR today , it shows documents uploaded .
How long it will go to reviewed than no applicants please.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Here is my timeline:

santab

Sep 15, 2018
My AOR is 20th Jan. MEP on 28th feb and biometrics provided by end of March. No updates on file, not even Biometrics status is updated.
Ordered GCMS notes and even that is not received for almost 2 months now

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
At this point, I'm just tired with this process. Someone submits EE application several weeks after you pass medical, and they already got PPR. As at when you submitted some ppl are only just hearing about EE, now they've got PPR. I'm just exhausted.
agree completely, it is simply exhausting.