+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
The ghost update refers to a movement in your application. Some trends suggest that a ghost update precedes a PPR, but the fact remains that if your Eligibility and security is done, only then will you receive the PPR.
I experienced the same thing last evening. Application updated and BG wordings changed from in progress to we will let you know when we start. Just concerned as this seemed to be a reverse trend (though it was showing in progress since AOR).

FSW-O..As per call center agent in March, eligibility was recommended pass and criminality passed.

Any thoughts on what this may imply? Thanks for your time.

zakiruet

Jan 31, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-01-2019
The ghost update refers to a movement in your application. Some trends suggest that a ghost update precedes a PPR, but the fact remains that if your Eligibility and security is done, only then will you receive the PPR.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback...
Just one thing to ask... Shall I get the third ghost update as well or should I wait for direct PPR onward?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
What is your insight on it?
I thought the inland applicants do not have to go out of the country to give biometrics.

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1129846660031557632

Or do they mean that if you have to go by your choice, chose some other countries?

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018
I am outside of Canada so can not call and filled a webform yesterday and one more today, plus a technical issue message. Thanks to those who responded. I will tell you the outcome.
Hello,
did they get back to you? my request letter still invalid and no update from IRCC.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Jan 26 AOR VO Edmonton CEC inland no updated over two months
Jan 28 AOR Edmonton VO
I’m on the same boat, my VO Edmonton friends! My AOR is on Jan 21 and I’m inland CEC. My application’s estimated timeline auto-updated to “9 weeks left” and nothing else had changed.

Before I was aware of my VO, I only know VO Sydney, NS is the slowest one. As observing within the forum and immitracker, there are exception cases to correct my thought.

So I guess whatever rumours with VO Edmonton are not always applying to every single one. And you can see Levis06 bringing us a good news to prove this too:

Hey Guys,

Just to give you'll some hope that Jan applicants are in business now :)

Received PPR today
AOR: Jan 5th 2019
CEC inland
VO: Edmonton

Cheers & all the best to all the applicants.
GL!

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi friends.
Same here status changed to estimated 9 weeks remaining. But
Its a holiday in Canada, National Patriots day. So I guess no news today...

Good luck to all

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks
Wow! I thought today was a holiday in canada. Congrats

Reactions: anas_alam