+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks
Congratulations ... :D:D:D

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi Rehman.......It Happened with me also...after MEP My status was WE are processing ur BGs...but 20 days later my status updated to We will send u message when we start your BGs....
it was the same time when my file was moved to NDVO...so I think It has something to do with the change of visa office.....This is what I believe...you don't have to subscribe to this......maybe it will give you some idea.......Gud Luck...Cheers

Did you call to check for your VO? Also, did you try to get in touch with NDVO to know the status? Is there a way to call them?

sleeplesscc

May 10, 2019
AOR is Jan.30,
MEP on Mar.14,
Bio metric screening done on Mar.22
no updates since then:(.
Filled a webform a few weeks ago and didn't get anything useful.
Called +1 (613) 944-4000 but it always connected me to another number which says service is not available in your area.
Any suggestions for the next step? I am living in U.S now.
I heard people talked about the GCMS notes, through which website did you usually order?
Please advice. Thank you!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR is Jan.30,
MEP on Mar.14,
Bio metric screening done on Mar.22
no updates since then:(.
Filled a webform a few weeks ago and didn't get anything useful.
Called +1 (613) 944-4000 but it always connected me to another number which says service is not available in your area.
Any suggestions for the next step? I am living in U.S now.
I heard people talked about the GCMS notes, through which website did you usually order?
Please advice. Thank you!
Eligibility takes time , you can use the website mentioned below to order

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
Thank you so much!@Immigration_guru. What type of service should I order? Will GCMS (the first option) work?
I ordered from https://getgcms.com on April 7 and received my GCMS notes on May 5.

Go with the basic, that is all required to track your application. I opted for e-GCMS.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
Few days before you ordered from gcmsbuddy, i guess you are confused or either working for the website mentioned above
I did, then cancelled after not receiving it and then ordered from another one. There are many websites floating around, including yours, claiming to provide GCMS notes in 30 days and your claims that the notes are delivered in 28.

Just like your website, you are promoting was registered on March 9 and delivered the GCMs notes on April 28. o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: