+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

blake2019

May 16, 2019
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while and now I'm in very curious situation. My AOR is Jan 14th, MED and bio Feb 22nd, ADR mid of March and since then in IP2. Two days ago I saw what you guys vall a ghost update and later received an e-mail saying I've got new message in mycic account. I logged in and there was a new Request message and when I clicked on it, it says: this page is not working, online service canada.gc.ca has sent invalid response. I tried to open it from 3 different PCs and it was thw same. No previous problem with messages before-they were all PDF format. I also checked for any added space for uploading a document - nothing. So I'm worried because all the requests have deadlines. I sent message through Technical issues and raised a webform but it says if your appl is within timeline they won't answer. So no reaponse yet. Do you have an idea what could this be?

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while and now I'm in very curious situation. My AOR is Jan 14th, MED and bio Feb 22nd, ADR mid of March and since then in IP2. Two days ago I saw what you guys vall a ghost update and later received an e-mail saying I've got new message in mycic account. I logged in and there was a new Request message and when I clicked on it, it says: this page is not working, online service canada.gc.ca has sent invalid response. I tried to open it from 3 different PCs and it was thw same. No previous problem with messages before-they were all PDF format. I also checked for any added space for uploading a document - nothing. So I'm worried because all the requests have deadlines. I sent message through Technical issues and raised a webform but it says if your appl is within timeline they won't answer. So no reaponse yet. Do you have an idea what could this be?
I'll not guess and give you any answers for this. As i have not heard of this particular case till now.
Wait for the experts or any one experienced this, to answer.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
You should call cic call centre, it might help

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
You will have to provide custody letters and written statement explaining the other parent refuses to allow the child to proceed with medicals. In which case the child must be completely excluded from the application.
your proccessing time is longer than 6 months, your AOR is 2nd NOV, right?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just wanted to say something that we all should dump all the made-up terms: IP 2, 1 because it is not true and the updates vary each person differently. Like @legalfalcon said, all applications will go through AOR, R10, Medical, Criminality, Eligibility, Security Check. We only can find out by call CIC or order GMCS notes. So we should put all these terms to rest.

Btw, hope everyone waiting for PPR, in Jan AOR particularly, and others AOR generally, will get it soooooooooonnnnnnnnnn

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
There are couple things you have to do immediately:
1. Call them if you are inside Canada, keep trying cause they will hang up most of the times
2. Fill in a web form, trust me they will reply you in 5 business days, cause my application is also within processing time, and I submitted a web form to ask what visa office is proccessing my application and they replied me after 5 business days
3. If you know which visa office is dealing with your application, then directly contact them!
Good luck my friend!

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018
You cant imagine how much relief your post gave me.same thing happened with me. I raised also a webform and sent message for technical issues.what is ur VO? Mine is paris.please keep me update on the situation.thanks

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Yes I received my AoR on 15th of February, application was received on 1/11/2018

c my
Just Belive and hope for the best bro everything will work out ...
AOR=15th February, Medical request 13th April Medical submitted 23rd hopefully for the next stage

blake2019

May 16, 2019
I am outside of Canada so can not call and filled a webform yesterday and one more today, plus a technical issue message. Thanks to those who responded. I will tell you the outcome.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys, IRCC website isn't working thi morning, i try different browsers and even on my phone, it showa gate errors, i can't get in my account