+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ennasc

Apr 25, 2019
Hey all... I need some help with a query.

My current bg status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

AOR date Jan 11 2019
Medical Passed Feb 19 2019
Biometrics requested on Feb 19 2019
Biometrics submitted on Feb 24 2019

I do not have info about any dates on bg changes. I did not receive any email notification.

Would anyone please tell me-
1. Am I in IP2?
2. How much longer will it take for PPR?

I am starting to get a little worried here, so i thought I would post here and see what you guys would say.

Cheers
You should keep a track of your email and will get an email from the visa office . In my openion you dates are very close to receive an email . I suppose you are FSW OUTLAND .

Reactions: terintom93

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
is this IP1 or IP2? this has been since I completed my biometrics. 10 weeks remaining in the progress bar.
Should I be worried?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same status here, Jan 28 AOR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys,

Just to give you'll some hope that Jan applicants are in business now :)

Received PPR today
AOR: Jan 5th 2019
CEC inland
VO: Edmonton

Cheers & all the best to all the applicants.
Congratulations and all the best for the journey ahead!!

terintom93

May 16, 2019
You should keep a track of your email and will get an email from the visa office . In my openion you dates are very close to receive an email . I suppose you are FSW OUTLAND .
Thanks for your reply... I am FSW Outland...
So am I right in assuming that I am in IP2?

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hi guys quick question.
My background status changed FROM we are processing your background TO we will let you know when we start your background check. I just saw my application updated. Care to shed some light on this matter. AOR JAN 19 2019 PNP outland
Hi Rehman.......It Happened with me also...after MEP My status was WE are processing ur BGs...but 20 days later my status updated to We will send u message when we start your BGs....
it was the same time when my file was moved to NDVO...so I think It has something to do with the change of visa office.....This is what I believe...you don't have to subscribe to this......maybe it will give you some idea.......Gud Luck...Cheers

Rahma.Deha

Apr 20, 2018
Hello dear all

I need your help if possible my fiancé is January AOR and he recieved a request for medical exam of his non accompaniant child.

His ex wife refuse to proceed ME she has 100 % custody.

How can he do ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello dear all

I need your help if possible my fiancé is January AOR and he recieved a request for medical exam of his non accompaniant child.

His ex wife refuse to proceed ME she has 100 % custody.

How can he do ?
You will have to provide custody letters and written statement explaining the other parent refuses to allow the child to proceed with medicals. In which case the child must be completely excluded from the application.

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
is this IP1 or IP2? this has been since I completed my biometrics. 10 weeks remaining in the progress bar.
Should I be worried?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is also same status.
No update after Medical/Bio .
AOR: 16th Jan.