+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ss33

Apr 26, 2019
You can check the other thread, Edmonton visa office is pretty slow, normally will reach 5-6 months
That’s very lucky and normal processing time. My immigration agent told me, this is the slowest VO, sometimes security check consumes up to 18 months!

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
IRCC clearly states:

Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

So the 6 months processing time starts from R10. This is what the regulations state.

It is law, plain and simple. Don't get fooled b incorrect information floating around, instead see the law and regulations.
Thank you!
These are legal lines and if things have to be settled; they will quote this. AOR/MEP are software updates optimized machine learning. Hence, they cannot be, for sure, taken as hard and fast landmarks.

Reactions: legalfalcon and Yue

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello
My AOR jan 23. I am on post graduate workpermit in Canada.
In between i visited India from Feb till march end.
Do i need to inform cic about my travel ?
Thanks

Rehman14

Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys quick question.
My background status changed FROM we are processing your background TO we will let you know when we start your background check. I just saw my application updated. Care to shed some light on this matter. AOR JAN 19 2019 PNP outland

Reactions: Jnr01

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Can we contact through webform to get the details on the application process even if you are using a representative?