Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Exactly!! Now they're issuing more ITAs, oh boy how hard are they making their tasks :oops:

You're still pretty new just wait till you get to my stage.

Since Dec 4, there has been no movement in my application and I'm Nov 2 AOR :D I would do anything to know whether my application is confirmed. Then I will go into hibernation and wouldn't even bother when the golden mail comes lol.
Well, I don't think more ITAs are being issued. In 2018, the modal ITA per round was 3900, but so far this year, it's been 3350 per round, CRS scores too has been higher than usual. This is suggestive of tailing off. Just an opinion though.

Reactions: nigeli87

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Well, I don't think more ITAs are being issued. In 2018, the modal ITA per round was 3900, but so far this year, it's been 3350 per round, CRS scores too has been higher than usual. This is suggestive of tailing off. Just an opinion though.
Maybe they will slow on ITA's

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
(I copied this from a relevant thread)

New trends from 1Jan 2019
After AOR
Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
This month in Canada we have March Break. Officers may travel for vacation with their families, especially kids. We will see some delay for sure due to a short of staff.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
This month in Canada we have March Break. Officers may travel for vacation with their families, especially kids. We will see some delay for sure due to a short of staff.
Like Spring break in the USA