+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
November - Any day now. Which day, no one knows hehehe. Mine is not even opened yet. From your observations at what point do you think most rejections happen?

It's definitely on the way for you!! All the best.
From what I've observed most rejection happen within first 60-70 days, likely reason being application incomplete.

I have also noticed applications being rejected after 100 days but those rare cases.

As per immitracker, the rejections from 60-70 days are like nearly 80%. So technically, I would say if you cross 100 days one should feel safe. But you still never know.

Reactions: knight17

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
From what I've observed most rejection happen within first 60-70 days, likely reason being application incomplete.

I have also noticed applications being rejected after 100 days but those rare cases.

As per immitracker, the rejections from 60-70 days are like nearly 80%. So technically, I would say if you cross 100 days one should feel safe. But you still never know.
Ok thanks! Seems like I'm still very much in the early dark stage! Keeping the hope and confidence high though.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok thanks! Seems like I'm still very much in the early dark stage! Keeping the hope and confidence high though.
You're way too early. I'm November 2 AOR and my application is still untouched as per the agent on the phone last week :p I have another 54 days to go so you can do the math lol

I don't think I will get the golden mail even by June :D So I'm mentally prepared already :D

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
As long as you pass Medical and clear the completness check then you are in the clear. Rejection after this point if you really missed something and they found out or there is a search warrant under your name in the interpol database.

So relax after getting MEP , you will be getting your PR its just a matter of time.

Reactions: Ayxmania

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
You're way too early. I'm November 2 AOR and my application is still untouched as per the agent on the phone last week :p I have another 54 days to go so you can do the math lol

I don't think I will get the golden mail even by June :D So I'm mentally prepared already :D

Have you or any of you guys on this forum heard of anyone NOT obtaining their PPR after MEP and BIL done? or if their application was rejected after these two were done?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
As long as you pass Medical and clear the completness check then you are in the clear. Rejection after this point if you really missed something and they found out or there is a search warrant under your name in the interpol database.

So relax after getting MEP , you will be getting your PR its just a matter of time.
Yes, this is the right approach :)

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Does IP2 start after biometrics and review of all the files? Or is it the process that goes along with all of those processes?
Hi.....well according to experts there is nothing like ip1 or ip2.....but its very common among forum discussions......this video might help your query
this is just my opinion...you don't have to subscribe to it.....gud luck...cheers

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have you or any of you guys on this forum heard of anyone NOT obtaining their PPR after MEP and BIL done? or if their application was rejected after these two were done?
There was a person who waited for 6.5 months or something and got rejected in the end because of wrong NOC.

He did make the mistake of not ordering his GCMS notes which probably would have mentioned that he was under Review for his NOC.

However, in some cases they do ask for ADR for such occasions. It was an extremely rare case where they straight out just rejected his application. Maybe the officer was just having a bad day.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Any update sir? I see 27 aor r getting medical clear.. this wait is killing. Especially for me

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Any update sir? I see 27 aor r getting medical clear.. this wait is killing. Especially for me
Am watchin immitracker .. nothing have poped out there yet ..latest update was 26th