+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I finally sent a mail to Mr Ralph yesterday, below is his response.
How soon do you think I can expect the PPR???

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 9, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 2019 and Mar 2020.
read my post on page 414 .. :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all, if you all remember, few weeks back I had emailed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship- Canada. While i had given up the hopes of getting a response, here is what I got in the email sometime back:

Thank you for your correspondence of July 18, 2019, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) understands that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable time period after applying. IRCC makes every effort to manage the applications received in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as the Department or the client would like.

Processing times listed on IRCC’s Website are published to give applicants a general idea of how long an application process may take. These times are estimates based on how long the Department expects most applications to take under normal circumstances if they apply today.

IRCC records confirm that your application for permanent residence is being actively processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, and that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by immigration officials.

I regret that I am unable to provide a precise timeframe for the completion of this application, however, please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information or documentation be required, or once a final decision has been made.

While I understand that this may not be the response you had anticipated, I hope that you will find this information to be helpful.

Sincerely,
P. Rivard

Ministerial Enquiries Division

Maybe this was just the push I needed. Fingers crossed now :)

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
FSW-O (Ottawa): Percentage applications pending as per Immi Tracker (as of today)
May-19: 100.0
Apr-19: 60.5
Mar-19: 56.2
Feb-19: 38.9
Jan-19: 42.3
Dec-18: 12.0
Nov-18: 10.9
Oct-18: 9.2
Sep-18: 5.0
Aug-18: 1.8
Jul-18: 3.4
Jun-18: 2.5

Lot of action left for January. Stay positive. Keep the good vibes coming. It is going to happen soon.

Last edited:

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
FSW-O : Percentage applications pending as per Immi Tracker (as of today)

Lot of action left for January. Stay positive. Keep the good vibes coming. It is going to happen soon.
Great stats

Reactions: Bunny Thapar
Aug 8, 2019
I am in exact situation like you....

AOR 29th Jan 2019. My file is in CIO Sydney, NS and POF needs RR (Review Required). Until Jun 2017, I was working in the US. Later, I moved to India as company transferred me. When I asked my American Bank to issue a letter in IRCC prescribed format, they said "no" due to security concern (to avoid any fraud) because letter was suppose to be mailed to my India address. So I produced an affidavit and notarized past 6 months electronic statements. This affidavit is under "Review Required". I have provided Letter of Explanation along with my salary slips from the US to prove that account was my salary account and it is still active. Ironically, with same affidavit, I received PNP nomination without any issue or single question!!

I came to know about this when I applied for GCMS notes on 6th June which I received on 9th July. So I took a preemptive action and sent another letter of explanation with latest bank statement to prove that the account very alive and it is genuine account. This letter and bank statement has been received by IRCC but there has not been any action so far.

I called helpline on last Monday and agent told that file is in the queue and officer will review it but there is no visibility of timeline. I asked to send a reminder to officer because it has been more than 6 months but agent denied and asked to wait until officer review.

So bottom-line is that there is no way to expedite the application and we should wait patiently. I know waiting is much more difficult than one can imagine..Prayer for all..
My file is in Ottawa. I did not submit any LOE or a gift deed as both the accounts are mine. I don't know what to do but wait!

I got the same reply from the agent btw! She said she could not send a reminder as the 6 month deadline is just past and to be patient! Lol. Now I am in a situation where my current company is shitty and I can't switch to another job. Because if I switch now and my results are negative l, this company won't give me any letters. This torture is so unbearable!

vanessaduran

Jul 8, 2019
FSW-O : Percentage applications pending as per Immi Tracker (as of today)

Are these stats specific for India? I'm wondering because it says 100% of May 2019 are pending and I can see some May people have gotten ppr in immitracker...

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Received an email from CPC Ottawa :

"
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. "

Last time I called was last week and the agent sent a reminder on my file.

I really hope something good will ever come out of this.

Regards

Reactions: Mio_ and Amanjot7

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Anyone's VO is Edmonton? Haven't seen many people report update from this VO... My file hasn't been touched since April 2...

Btw, does anyone know the working hours for CIC calling centre? Planning to call next week but don't want to call during my working hours...hope they open early and close late lol
Call them 5 pm IST

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
FSW-O (Ottawa): Percentage applications pending as per Immi Tracker (as of today)

Do you have the stats for the other locations as well?

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

"
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. "

Regards
Hey friend how ru ... did u mail MP goodale? We are having same aor .. and VO too same ..

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019

"

Regards
I got the same response on 25th July after an agent sent a reminder on 23rd July.
Aor 20 Jan.. still waiting to hear from them

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019

"

Regards
I got the same response on 25th July after an agent sent a reminder on 23rd July.
Aor 20 Jan.. still waiting to hear from them