+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Romish

Apr 9, 2019
Finally!!!
Wait is over.
Golden Mail it is. PPR.
Passport and photographs request mail received at 10:40 PM(Ottawa time) 2nd August. IRCC/CIC is working till late I believe.

Thank you everyone for all the support and help.
I wish everyone will receive their golden mail soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Always use ATIPs official site
You need to be inside Canada or know someone who is a PR in Canada. I know no one who is a PR and I reside in US so this isn't gonna work for me. This website actually provides great service, reaching out to the officials in case of delay, so I don't mind using them again.

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
My consultant had shared this with me if anyone from CPC Ottawa wishes to write to them directly.

This works like a web form and might take them a few days to revert.

Best email on Tuesday next week .. good luck

write to this email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Please include in your email:

• Your name,
  • Your client ID number,
  • Your application (file) number,
  • Query and question - here you can ask the status of your criminality, eligibility & background
Only email if you sure your file is at CPC Ottawa

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
You need to be inside Canada or know someone who is a PR in Canada. I know no one who is a PR and I reside in US so this isn't gonna work for me. This website actually provides great service, reaching out to the officials in case of delay, so I don't mind using them again.
If you trust them, sure

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Is there an email address for CIO Sydney ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My consultant had shared this with me if anyone from CPC Ottawa wishes to write to them directly.

This works like a web form and might take them a few days to revert.

Best email on Tuesday next week .. good luck

write to this email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Please include in your email:

• Your name,
  • Your client ID number,
  • Your application (file) number,
  • Query and question - here you can ask the status of your criminality, eligibility & background
Only email if you sure your file is at CPC Ottawa
No use at all . Raising CSE is much better then mailing Ottawa. I mailed Ottawa office and got so plain generic reply that file in queue for review by an officer and thanked to keep correspondence to minimum.. haha
I have tried everything and found goodale reply so far fine . One more thing Ottawa office mailed many post 6 month applicants that there file required additional verification again generic. So it’s better to mail goodale then comes call and ordering notes in the meantime

Nimmy619

Jul 4, 2019
No use at all . Raising CSE is much better then mailing Ottawa. I mailed Ottawa office and got so plain generic reply that file in queue for review by an officer and thanked to keep correspondence to minimum.. haha
I have tried everything and found goodale reply so far fine . One more thing Ottawa office mailed many post 6 month applicants that there file required additional verification again generic. So it’s better to mail goodale then comes call and ordering notes in the meantime
I second you.
Absolutely right you’re.

Reactions: harnav sra

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I got the same reply. No clue what to expect after this email

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I second you.
Absolutely right you’re.
You are both right .. I would pick web query over the direct email. Thanks

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Finally!!!
Wait is over.
Golden Mail it is. PPR.
Passport and photographs request mail received at 10:40 PM(Ottawa time) 2nd August. IRCC/CIC is working till late I believe.

Thank you everyone for all the support and help.
I wish everyone will receive their golden mail soon.
Heartiest congratulations :) wish u all the best for future

Reactions: Nimmy619