+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
bhai Congratulations :) Your post has made me feel much better :) because, even mine as per July 12 Ralph's email Eligiblity and Security Not started, Criminality Passed and Info Sharing Complete, When it's your day no body can stop the PPR, doesn't matter the status was started or not started, they just need to pick our file and if all are documents are well organized, then we will receive PPR !!!

By the way any Ghost Updates prior to PPR ?
Thank you my friend. I hope you get the request as soon as possible.

No GU as far as I remember.

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
My COPR Journey:

CPC Ottawa
I am in New Delhi (India), single applicant

AOR 16 Jan
Medicals 26 Jan
Biometrics 5 March

one call to ICC 12 July (was told security/eligibility not started, was told these days 6-8 months is normal to get PPR email and was told not to worry)

6 months completed 16 July
One GU 23 July
PPR 23 July at 3:17 am

Passport submitted to Vfs 25 July
Passport stamped/decision made- 2 August
CIC account changed to Approved/Final decision made: 2 August
Passport and COPR received in my hands via blue dart- 3 Aug
Planning to fly November

I am very thankful to the people on this forum, the positivity and information shared here actually made this journey smooth. Those who are still waiting for their PPR, guys please don't worry, this process takes time but it will come definitely. My application was not touched after biometrics and then everything happened so fast. All the best to everyone. Wish you lots and lots of luck. May your dreams come true!!!
Thanks for sharing your story!

Have a good life ahead mate

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Finally!!!
Wait is over.
Golden Mail it is. PPR.
Passport and photographs request mail received at 10:40 PM(Ottawa time) 2nd August. IRCC/CIC is working till late I believe.

Thank you everyone for all the support and help.
I wish everyone will receive their golden mail soon.
I was sure you are going to get your email.. I had said Tuesday, but you got it on a weekend!

Congratulations buddy, I wish you a wonderful life ahead :)

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Guys I need your help! It is little out of context but still.

One of my friend is starting his process to get the transcripts. Does any one here know what is the process to get it from Delhi University after the update from WES on 1st December? I am confused because some say that university will send it and some say that individual can do it. Can anyone please help? Thanks!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@rushi.gada till how long can we be patient.......
Ottawa is spreading The golden mail.... weN r we Goin to get it???????
Buddy, I am really happy for everyone whosever has gotten their PPR today and this week.

It’s the Law of attraction, believe it’s gonna come soon and it will come for sure. Everyday I am hopeful and the hope keeps me going.. weekends I keep myself busy, so doesn’t matter :)

Promise you bro.. by the end of August, you and me and many other Jan AORs are going to get our PPR emails !

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Guys I need your help! It is little out of context but still.

One of my friend is starting his process to get the transcripts. Does any one here know what is the process to get it from Delhi University after the update from WES on 1st December? I am confused because some say that university will send it and some say that individual can do it. Can anyone please help? Thanks!
As far as I know, as long as the envelope is sealed and stamped by the university .. it can be sent by anyone ..

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Thand Paa Veere !!
Out of nowhere you will get the good news.
Even I wasn’t expecting it today (on lazy Saturday) considering the amount of delay happening these days.
No veeere
I am a female so sister or behen wud be better .... hehheheheh

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Buddy, I am really happy for everyone whosever has gotten their PPR today and this week.

It’s the Law of attraction, believe it’s gonna come soon and it will come for sure. Everyday I am hopeful and the hope keeps me going.. weekends I keep myself busy, so doesn’t matter :)

Promise you bro.. by the end of August, you and me and many other Jan AORs are going to get our PPR emails !
Plzzzz I am not bro.... I am ur sister... confusing Sikh names..., thanks a ton anyway