+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
For me its written R10-OK, Recommendation: Pass, Documents Set for Review- Client Information, what shall I make out from this
Go to "Client Details" and read line by line specially Status items, you will find what is in "review required". Then next section "EE Eligibility", this would be quite lengthy by pay attention to Status for each sub-sections

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
My consultant is also against to contact IRCC before 6 months timeline is met. However, I applied GCMS notes on my own and came to know that I have a "review required" on a document for "Proof of fund", this is holding eligibility review (In-progress) since 5th April. No one has seen my file since then. I also believe that it is not a good idea to send any additional document at review stage as that could further drag the review but how to attract officer's attention so that he can go back and complete the "review required". any idea guys...

have anyone of you used the below emails to communicate with Sydney office and received any feedback:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Have you send updated POF document via CSE? Do you know anyone that got PPR within 6 months with RR on eligibility?

In my case, i have RR on POF too but the officer requested for RPRF same day he just the RR comment which i have paid and nothing since then. It's over 90days already.

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
My consultant is also against to contact IRCC before 6 months timeline is met. However, I applied GCMS notes on my own and came to know that I have a "review required" on a document for "Proof of fund", this is holding eligibility review (In-progress) since 5th April. No one has seen my file since then. I also believe that it is not a good idea to send any additional document at review stage as that could further drag the review but how to attract officer's attention so that he can go back and complete the "review required". any idea guys...

have anyone of you used the below emails to communicate with Sydney office and received any feedback:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
My consultant also tells me the same. It seems that it is kinda offensive to enquire about the status before the minimum waiting period time of 6 months. However it is unlikely now that January applications are going to be processed within 6 months.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Have you send updated POF document via CSE? Do you know anyone that got PPR within 6 months with RR on eligibility?

In my case, i have RR on POF too but the officer requested for RPRF same day he just the RR comment which i have paid and nothing since then. It's over 90days already.
No, I have not sent any additional document as they have not asked for it. I am afraid that it could further drag the process if I send any new document. If it is required they will ask for it.

In my case also they asked for RPRF on the same day (5th April) when they put the note. I paid the fee on same day but it was received only on 27th April as per GCMS notes. Since 5th April no one has looked in my file....it is 162 days for me (29th Jan AOR).

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
You need to know your application number which you would enter using phone keypad. Then you wait for approx. 30 mins in the queue for an agent to be available. Agent will also ask your full name, date of birth, country of birth, visa stream (FSW or other), email address etc.

I dont understand why your lawyer has any problems?
Neither do i :eek:

Lawyer has made a new email address and submitted the profile ..thankfully i know that e-mail id and all the questions you wrote , but im worried if they ask any other verifications which i cant answer il be stuck .

now after much request the lawyer has agreed to call the IRCC ..but from what ive read its the primary applicant who can call and inquire not the representative is that true ??

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
No, I have not sent any additional document as they have not asked for it. I am afraid that it could further drag the process if I send any new document. If it is required they will ask for it.

In my case also they asked for RPRF on the same day (5th April) when they put the note. I paid the fee on same day but it was received only on 27th April as per GCMS notes. Since 5th April no one has looked in my file....it is 162 days for me (29th Jan AOR).
Actually I am on the same boat as you. Per my 5/25 GCMS there is RR on POF. But I decided to submit some additional documents... still haven't got any update other than they received it...

AOR 1/25 btw.

Reactions: Amanjot7

nlonguk

Oct 31, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
It's a bit fishy how all our files have the same status. Do they even look at our status or just read out these standard responses. Either way, good luck!
I think the agent checked the case status on the screen since she paused from time to time during talking. :)

Reactions: Amanjot7

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon @Immigration_guru I have received my GCMS Notes, last comment by case analyst is R10-Ok, Recommended Pass, Documents Set for Review- Client Information, what does this mean? I also observed that they have addressed one of my document as Client Information and marked as review required, is there anything to worry about? Case analyst has not mentioned anything about funds or employment, does this mean they are fine with it
Do you see comments under Sec A11.2 (In the notes section only )

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
They say dont disturb their process it does take time,a call might disrupt the smooth process ..
But then i read such cases where people call n get an update .
so the notes are ordered under the law (ATIP) and calls are attended by the call agents. So no one is disturbing anyone. The consultants and lawyers will never ask you to take an update on your case.

Reactions: Amanjot7 and P0000

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi all,

My aor is 02.01.2019 and cleared my medical and bio on 15.02.2019. There is no update at all after that. I ordered my gcms on 16th may and has not received as on date. I called ircc and the agent informed me that gcms notes are issues by ATIP-AIPRP and ircc doesn't have any role in this process.

I mailed to atip-aiprp, however no response is received as on date. Could anyone guide in this regard?