Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Just got off the phone with ircc agent. Wait time was 25 minutes. Surprisingly he was extremely helpful and polite. Below is the status of my application:
Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not started, Criminality - Passed, Visa Office - Ottawa.

The agent told me that, there are 2 documents which needs verification and because of them Eligibility and Security says "Not Started". Once those documents are verified, file would move faster. Nothing required from my side.

I have not paid RPRF. I will wait till (and if) they request for it.
Quick question when u called IRCC did they ask any verification questions in begining ?
I too want to call but my lawyer refused to tell me any details or order GCMS notes
And im thinking of applying visitor visa on my own as i have my license exam in Canada next month .
FSW
AOR -7th jan 2019
No update after biometric submission on 3 march

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Quick question when u called IRCC did they ask any verification questions in begining ?
I too want to call but my lawyer refused to tell me any details or order GCMS notes
And im thinking of applying visitor visa on my own as i have my license exam in Canada next month .
FSW
AOR -7th jan 2019
what is the logic of your lawyer behind not calling ICCRC or requesting notes

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
what is the logic of your lawyer behind not calling ICCRC or requesting notes
They say dont disturb their process it does take time,a call might disrupt the smooth process ..
But then i read such cases where people call n get an update .

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
They say dont disturb their process it does take time,a call might disrupt the smooth process ..
"smooth" process.. lol thanks I literally spit my coffee and had a wild laugh :eek:

Reactions: Beekay

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
I was sort of guilty for a while for disturbing them...:)
I couldnt make sense of it too

But the question remains can i call n give them the details i have (UCI ..Application Number) Il just tell them honestly my lawyer is not disclosing details or will it make them suspicious :(
Im so desperate to know whats taking so long ..n also my exam is at stake .

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
My consultant is also against to contact IRCC before 6 months timeline is met. However, I applied GCMS notes on my own and came to know that I have a "review required" on a document for "Proof of fund", this is holding eligibility review (In-progress) since 5th April. No one has seen my file since then. I also believe that it is not a good idea to send any additional document at review stage as that could further drag the review but how to attract officer's attention so that he can go back and complete the "review required". any idea guys...

have anyone of you used the below emails to communicate with Sydney office and received any feedback:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Karthik91

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I couldnt make sense of it too

But the question remains can i call n give them the details i have (UCI ..Application Number) Il just tell them honestly my lawyer is not disclosing details or will it make them suspicious :(
Im so desperate to know whats taking so long ..n also my exam is at stake .
I would suggest you to give a call to helpline +1-888-242-2100 but don't tell that your lawyer is not disclosing the details. Please mind that your every call goes in your file and you will get those details when you request GCMS notes. I would suggest you to ask the agent about status of the followings:

1. Eligibility: (any "review required" in this section)
2. Criminality
3. Info Sharing
4. Security

If you have any "review required" in eligibility, then your security will show "not yet Started" and info sharing "In-progress". In short, "review required" is bottleneck for your application.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I requested to send a note to reviewing officer so that he/she can complete the "review required" but agent said that I have to wait for 6 months timeline before requesting such message. so ultimately, all doors are closed and only option available is to wait for their mercy...

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I requested to send a note to reviewing officer so that he/she can complete the "review required" but agent said that I have to wait for 6 months timeline before requesting such message. so ultimately, all doors are closed and only option available is to wait for their mercy...
Bro is your review required on client information on POF? how did you find out its POF?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
My consultant is also against to contact IRCC before 6 months timeline is met. However, I applied GCMS notes on my own and came to know that I have a "review required" on a document for "Proof of fund", this is holding eligibility review (In-progress) since 5th April. No one has seen my file since then. I also believe that it is not a good idea to send any additional document at review stage as that could further drag the review but how to attract officer's attention so that he can go back and complete the "review required". any idea guys...

have anyone of you used the below emails to communicate with Sydney office and received any feedback:

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
What is the current status of background check in your account?

Reactions: Amanjot7

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
What is the current status of background check in your account?
Actually, Background consists of Security, Criminality and Info sharing. In my case Criminality is passed, Info-sharing is completed but "not reviewed" therefore Security shows "Not yet Started" and therefore Background is in-progress.

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
FSW
AOR -7th jan 2019
You need to know your application number which you would enter using phone keypad. Then you wait for approx. 30 mins in the queue for an agent to be available. Agent will also ask your full name, date of birth, country of birth, visa stream (FSW or other), email address etc.

I dont understand why your lawyer has any problems?