Medical: 15Feb
PPR: 10jul
FSW-OUTLAND

All the best every one..for sure January people will be in canada soon
Congratulations silent reader :)

Reactions: vinayk

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
for the guys who have passed the "Scheduled Date", for the timeline start counting 1 day(s) overdue, 2 day(s) overdue or just says nothing! Just curious is IRCC highlighting the delay.

For me it's still few days to go.

Wishing everyone all the best.

Reactions: Amanjot7

narefeen2003

Jul 9, 2019
Just got off the phone with ircc agent. Wait time was 25 minutes. Surprisingly he was extremely helpful and polite. Below is the status of my application:
Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not started, Criminality - Passed, Visa Office - Ottawa.

The agent told me that, there are 2 documents which needs verification and because of them Eligibility and Security says "Not Started". Once those documents are verified, file would move faster. Nothing required from my side.

I have not paid RPRF. I will wait till (and if) they request for it.
I would suggest u to pay the RPRF proactively as I did yesterday. As they are taking too long, u might need to do re-medical if the processing takes more than 8 months

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
As I wrote previously about my status, I received my GCMS note yesterday which I applied on 5th June. My eligibility is under review as it needs "review required" for one of the documents. Rest of the other items are accepted. This is the case since 5th April, after that no one has even seen the file so no ADR as well.

Security shows "Not Yet Started" but I understood that it depends on "Info sharing" and "Eligibility". In my case all the info sharing are completed but not yet reviewed therefore it shows "in-progress". I hope officer get chance to review the document and approve. But when, only god knows...….
hi......We r in same boat....my GCMS notes revealed that eligibility is under review req. ,,,,( for my self-employment documents)......don't know how much time they will take to review them....

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
I would suggest u to pay the RPRF proactively as I did yesterday. As they are taking too long, u might need to do re-medical if the processing takes more than 8 months
I will wait for 10-15 days and then pay it. If we have to retake medical test, do we pay for medical test again?

umeshsurya

May 13, 2019
AOR 24th FSW-O VO Ottawa, ordered GCMS notes on May 22nd, received them on June 20th, but the report was compiled on May 24th.

I'm on the exact same boat, my Client Information also shows Review Required. As of May 24th, I only had Criminality and Medicals as passed. R10 was ok in the notes. Info Sharing in progress, and no one has touched my application since March 26th, when it was actually assigned to Ottawa.
The reason I believe my Client Information is still set for review is mostly because they haven't really gone in-depth with my file yet, so they haven't even read my Letter of Explanation. And if you think about it, this document is the only one they really have to read thoroughly.

In essence, I don't think we should be alarmed by this, and it does not mean our applications will get delayed further than what they already have gotten.

Lets hope everything is alright. Best of luck to all of us.

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
@legalfalcon @Immigration_guru I have received my GCMS Notes, last comment by case analyst is R10-Ok, Recommended Pass, Documents Set for Review- Client Information, what does this mean? I also observed that they have addressed one of my document as Client Information and marked as review required, is there anything to worry about? Case analyst has not mentioned anything about funds or employment, does this mean they are fine with it