AOR - Jan 22
MEP - March 1
BIO- March 4
ADR- May 4 (Bank Statements)
ADR- Submitted- May 6
Ghost Update- May 8
PPR - May 9
Many congratulations:)
Ur good news helps boost high spirit for all of us.

What’s ur country of residence

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Thanks for following up on this, what were they asking for your ADR btw? Mine was fingerprints and RCMP, and I finished uploading almost two months, the status still shows your additional documents were uploaded, it wasn't even switch to under review or reviewed... You are so lucky to get PPR only one week after they requesting ADR.
My request was for my employer to state my job duties in a letter, most likely to confirm my noc code was correct. The status of this never changed (was always under review), and even after PPR it had not changed.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just got the GCM Notes. It says my Proof of Fund is "review required" as I have a gift deed from my mom, everything else is recommended passed (case analyst wrote "appears to meet"). I just gonna leave it and patiently wait.

For those folks who are worried, you should go ahead and order your notes. It might ease your worries :)

Thanks

Reactions: HarisJ and Jadedrio

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just got the GCM Notes. It says my Proof of Fund is "review required" as I have a gift deed from my mom, everything else is recommended passed (case analyst wrote "appears to meet"). I just gonna leave it and patiently wait.

For those folks who are worried, you should go ahead and order your notes. It might ease your worries :)

Thanks
So are you going to do anything about it or just wait and see