+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Yesterday I received an email to pay the RPRF for my family. I paid the fee but cannot find somewhere under the account to attach the receipt. Do you have any advice? My AOR is 20th Jan.
Open your MyCIC account,
Click on check full application status...
In application status and messages page click on view submitted application or upload documents.. and now you will see RPRF section. Upload the payment confirmation letter and click next on the bottom of the page and follow instructions... Hope it will help.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
It can be by calling IRCC or by raising web form.
By calling you will know all the available answers at the moment but after raising web form you will have to wait 5 working days for a reply...
I 've filled out the web form, but it says IRCC won't reply if your application is still within processing time, in my case is 100 days intotal, so I will have to call them and ask which VO is processing my application then?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I 've filled out the web form, but it says IRCC won't reply if your application is still within processing time, in my case is 100 days intotal, so I will have to call them and ask which VO is processing my application then?
They will reply, most of the applicants have raised the web form before 6 months and got reply,
I did also before even completing 100 days and I got reply after 7 days... Just wait please maybe on 16 or 17 you might receive a reply...

Reactions: Fanadian

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
They will reply, most of the applicants have raised the web form before 6 months and got reply,
I did also before even completing 100 days and I got reply after 7 days... Just wait please maybe on 16 or 17 you might receive a reply...
Thanks a lot my friend!

Taj87

Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone
I am in worry, immigration refund my all fees after medical clear. What is the reason?
No refusal letter, yesterday they cancelled my processing bar, I don’t know what happend with my file.
Aor 29 jan
Medical passed:- 10 march

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone
I am in worry, immigration refund my all fees after medical clear. What is the reason?
No refusal letter, yesterday they cancelled my processing bar, I don’t know what happend with my file.
Aor 29 jan
Medical passed:- 10 march
Have you tried to contact them? I believe no one in this forums knows the reason other than IRCC...

MSG123

Feb 12, 2019
Hello everyone..

Today I called cic and got to know that my visa office is New Delhi.. I asked abt criminality, eligibility and security.. but the agent said they can’t see as my file moved to New Delhi office..

My aor is 9 Jan
Medical passed 17 feb
Biometrics 18 feb
Update on profile on 8 March .. and background moved from IP2 to ip1 ..

Is this right time to order gcms or should I wait..?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello everyone..

Today I called cic and got to know that my visa office is New Delhi.. I asked abt criminality, eligibility and security.. but the agent said they can’t see as my file moved to New Delhi office..

My aor is 9 Jan
Medical passed 17 feb
Biometrics 18 feb

It seems your eligibility is under process, you can order, good time

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hello everyone..

My aor is 9 Jan
Medical passed 17 feb
Biometrics 18 feb

Yes any time after 90 days is good time to order

affysiddiq

Sep 8, 2018
Congratulations!! What does your BG and Eligibility status says as of now?
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks for the reply, Did you get the e-mail or an update in your account?