+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Happy to say, the day has come at day 100! 14 days earlier than immitracker predicted for us.

FSW-O, London VO, UK residents.

AOR: 28th Jan 2019
MEP: 11th Mar 2019
Bio: 14th Mar 2019
ADR: 16th Apr 2019 (sent docs on 22 Apr 2019)
PPR: 8th May 2019

NOC code of principal app: 2131
NOC code of dependent: 2173

I sent the London VO a webform request on 7th May asking for an update so not sure if this prompted PPR.

Best of luck all :)

Reactions: Fanadian

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Happy to say, the day has come at day 100! 14 days earlier than immitracker predicted for us.

I sent the London VO a webform request on 7th May asking for an update so not sure if this prompted PPR.

Congrats!!! we are exactly the same timeline here, wish I can get PPR soon as well, finger crossed

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019

How to send webform request tho? GCMS notes? are they the same thing?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019

Cannot focus on anything now? getting so irritating, can't help to check my account like every hour, lol

Reactions: anas_alam

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Hi Everyone ,

My wife received her invitation for interview mail today .

Few lines from the email
Dear Client,

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled

She is a CEC inland applicant

Below are the important dates
AOR : Jan 27
MEP : March 9
BG - In progress : March 28
Invitation for Final interview : Apr 25 (7:31 am CST)
The interview is scheduled on May 7 at Etobicoke office

If all goes fine she will be a PR on May 7th(Roughly 100 days after AOR)
It looks like we skipped PPR and the need to schedule for a separate landing

PS :
I am a PR in Canada ,so not included as accompanying dependant in her application.
I did not file spousal sponsorship for her as the application processing time is 1yr and she has Canadian experience and Canadian Master degree
We submitted Canadian PCC during our application submission process,so we did not get separate request for BIO
Just an update to this .My wife’s interview went well and as of yesterday she is officially a PR of Canada

z_query

Jun 13, 2018
Yesterday I received an email to pay the RPRF for my family. I paid the fee but cannot find somewhere under the account to attach the receipt. Do you have any advice? My AOR is 20th Jan.

Last edited:

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Cannot focus on anything now? getting so irritating, can't help to check my account like every hour, lol
Hey dude, hang in there. To be honest our app was an oddity. We were impatient too but 100 days is very quick. Even UK applicants from November 2018 have not received ppr.

Our VO was London so e-mailed the London VO e-mail address directly. We had ordered GCMS notes early in April but did not show much progress.

My spouse thought ADR meant we were very close to ppr, turns out he was right.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hey dude, hang in there. To be honest our app was an oddity. We were impatient too but 100 days is very quick. Even UK applicants from November 2018 have not received ppr.

Our VO was London so e-mailed the London VO e-mail address directly. We had ordered GCMS notes early in April but did not show much progress.

My spouse thought ADR meant we were very close to ppr, turns out he was right.
Thanks for reply my friend, what did you mean by GCMS notes didn't show much progress? does it show that you pass eligibility and background or everything's still in progress, and then you just surprisingly recived PPR someday out of the blue?

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Thanks for reply my friend, what did you mean by GCMS notes didn't show much progress? does it show that you pass eligibility and background or everything's still in progress, and then you just surprisingly recived PPR someday out of the blue?
We ordered gcms notes early April which showed they started eligibility process, and not started on anything else. At this point it stated it was at Ottawa VO.

Only reason I knew it had changed to London VO was because ADR was written from the London VO e-mail address.

I e-mailed London VO just yesterday asking for any update on eligibility, criminality and security phases as it had been one week since submitting additional docs with no update. I got no response but today received PPR.

Ordering gcms notes and e-mailing your VO is completely different so I hope that made more sense.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
How to send webform request tho? GCMS notes? are they the same thing?
All in my signature,
No webform will give you limited info about your application and is free, where as notes are paid and has all the comments by ircc officer

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
We ordered gcms notes early April which showed they started eligibility process, and not started on anything else. At this point it stated it was at Ottawa VO.

Only reason I knew it had changed to London VO was because ADR was written from the London VO e-mail address.

I e-mailed London VO just yesterday asking for any update on eligibility, criminality and security phases as it had been one week since submitting additional docs with no update. I got no response but today received PPR.

Ordering gcms notes and e-mailing your VO is completely different so I hope that made more sense.
Thanks for following up on this, what were they asking for your ADR btw? Mine was fingerprints and RCMP, and I finished uploading almost two months, the status still shows your additional documents were uploaded, it wasn't even switch to under review or reviewed... You are so lucky to get PPR only one week after they requesting ADR.