+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
hello, has anyone applied for PR as a charge back analyst at the bank? if yes, kindly provide me with an NOC code. thank you

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Hi guys, I Just got update in my profile.
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
:  Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Please if someone has idea please help.

Thanks .

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
REQUEST LETTER. They have sent me following letter , i am just confuse as i did made some payment ($1100) at the start of me and my partner's application,is it something on top of that ?

Dear ......
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards, CIC

Thanks .

Hi,

Generally for 2 people applying the fees for both of them comes to around 2080 CAD.

$1100 are the application fees $550 per head X 2

RPRF is $490 per head X 2

attached image breakdown

https://ibb.co/gm4f6n

Last edited:
Reactions: vajpayee24

agpatel

Mar 20, 2017

Dear ......
 Click “Submit”

Thanks .
Thatz a gud sign buddy.
Once you pay your fees, you would get your PPR.
When did you submitted your file?

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018
Guys, so yesterday i Paid my RPRF fee and today there was a status update in my profile :

Review of additional documents : Not applicable.

Hope we all get some good updates soon.
That's my status since 28th Feb. for Review of additional documents, after I uploaded my RCMP. No movement whatsoever since then :'(