+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

bobbydiggs

Jan 23, 2018
I received the passport request today. However, now my passport has less than 6 months left and the request says it needs to have more than 6 months left. So I should get a new passport ASAP and send that in right? Should I send my passport that matches to my application in too? Bit confused.

agpatel

Mar 20, 2017
I received the passport request today. However, now my passport has less than 6 months left and the request says it needs to have more than 6 months left. So I should get a new passport ASAP and send that in right? Should I send my passport that matches to my application in too? Bit confused.

Better you inform this to IRCC via call, they would guide you what to do in this case. by the way when did you applied? I mean AOR Date?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
URGENT QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!
1. is it possible to submit just T4, LOE and paystubs for a job for just 4 months under cec category, if you doNOT have a reference letter ,
2. but submitted a reference letter, t4 and paystubs for another job of 1 year and 8 months, that makes it all 2 years with question number 1.

my adr now says we do not need adr document from ur adr docs are being reviewed since feb 21, same period my medical was gng tru review.
bgc- we are processing ur bgc, we will let u know if we need more information.
my medical was passed march 6, 2018
called cic sometime in april, an agent told me they are still reviewing whether i meet the eligibility requirement and they are still processing my bgc and my visa office is in ottawa.

3. and if ur visa office is in ottawa, is that the last stage u have to go trur ppr?

4. Does anyone know the stage they check documents, cos not having reference letter for one of my job is troubling me and im scared.
******but my current job will be 2 yrs next month if i dnt include the 4 months job i cud not get a reference letter******

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Yesterday an agent called my employer, my husband's employer and my husband (he is the main applicant). I've heard this is one of the last steps into making a decision.
How long should it take for us to know the final decision?

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018
Yesterday an agent called my employer, my husband's employer and my husband (he is the main applicant). I've heard this is one of the last steps into making a decision.
How long should it take for us to know the final decision?
5-7 days, fingers crossed. ..

Reactions: Marj.

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
have u called CIC before? did they tell u that your eligibility is passed or still in review?

as far as i know, this is like the very first thing they check during eligibility phase.
Thanks for the reply!
No, we haven't called. My husband was caught by surprise and didn't ask anything.
We just assumed it was a good thing they were calling, meaning they are working on our case.
I'll post an update when I have it.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
For those who already got PR, how did you do the landing process when you are already in Canada? I read about making an apointment to CIC or doing Flagpoling in the US Border but I am curious if anyone did something like going home or fly outside Canada and return
to finish PR landing process. I want to know because I am thinking to use the opportunity to go back home for a vacation just in case in the future.

Please share your experience. Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
For those who already got PR, how did you do the landing process when you are already in Canada? I read about making an apointment to CIC or doing Flagpoling in the US Border but I am curious if anyone did something like going home or fly outside Canada and return
to finish PR landing process. I want to know because I am thinking to use the opportunity to go back home for a vacation just in case in the future.

did my landing at the CIC office

Besto181

May 3, 2018

I went to the US and did my landing upon my return. You can go home, it's not a big deal as long as you return before the expiry date on your COPR and you have a valid work permit.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Thanks Besto181 and Ksavier for the inputs.