+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Guys i got my passport request on 20 April . AOR : 21 JAN.
I have a question. I emailed on email provided to mention issues . So i informed them my dependent / common law partner in application is not in Canada with me because of work . They send this time pdf directly to my My CIC account instead of email reply . IS IT NORMAL ?
All seems ok but just confirmation with someone who went through this. They asked to submit photos passport n Appendix B form . Is it fine to submit them separatley ?
Thanks.

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Good to know January applicants are receiving some answer. I applied on Jan 14th and it's still in process.
My worry is that my work permit has a note that I can only have a work permit for 4 years and cannot renew it. My 4 years will expire on September 1st.
I'm hoping to have my PR by September.

ome

Jan 2, 2018
Got my PPR today.
BG status changed from In progress to we are processing your BG. and i got the Email later.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Alot of pple are getting ppr email today both jan, feb and march applicant, All the best to us that are waiting. We shall receive the good news soon.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I posted on here, I took a trip and did my landing at the airport.It was the easiest thing ever! The officer didn't ask me 1 question. This forum was a source of encouragement to me during my application process, so I thought to come back to spread some positivity,

Hang in there everyone! I hope you hear good news soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any PR related questions.

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I posted on here, I took a trip and did my landing at the airport.It was the easiest thing ever! The officer didn't ask me 1 question. This forum was a source of encouragement to me during my application process, so I thought to come back to spread some positivity,

Hang in there everyone! I hope you hear good news soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any PR related questions.
Thanks!!! I really hope i can have my PPR soon.... We share the same AOR.. :'(

shawn_1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi Everyone, I’ve been following this forum but haven’t posted here before.

I got my PPR today. Jan 11th AOR, Medical Passed Jan 27th. No ADR
Congrats!!!! if I may, when did you see the IP2? Can you please post your detail dates???

Thanks!!!

Besto181

May 3, 2018
Congrats!!!! if I may, when did you see the IP2? Can you please post your detail dates???

Thanks!!!
ITA Jan 10
AOR Jan 11
Medical Passed Jan 27th
IP2 Feb 27
PPR May 2

I must stay I ordered GCMS about a week ago, got a ghost update May 2 (AM) and a PPR May 2 (PM)