+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even after getting PPR the status will remain same IP2.
thanks for the information. I'm gonna send it today.
Also, where are you guys planning to do your landing? My friend recently booked an appointment in one of Toronto's office and he got an appointment for within a week.

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
thanks for the information. I'm gonna send it today.
Also, where are you guys planning to do your landing? My friend recently booked an appointment in one of Toronto's office and he got an appointment for within a week.
Hey when you got the status changed from NA2 to IP2 and got the PPR ?

Feb 9, 2018
HI All,

CEC inland applicant...
ITA Dec 6
AOR Jan 10
MEP Jan 22
BG status(since Jan 22) We are processing your background check.We will send
you a message if we need more information

Not sure in which stage are we in ...anybody has idea ??Pls help

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
HI All,

CEC inland applicant...
ITA Dec 6
AOR Jan 10
MEP Jan 22
BG status(since Jan 22) We are processing your background check.We will send
you a message if we need more information

Not sure in which stage are we in ...anybody has idea ??Pls help
IP1

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
My update:
App status: We are processing your app. We will send you a message when there is update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview. we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. we will send you a message if this changes
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: your application is in progress. we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Can anyone pls. let me know which stage I'm in?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
My update:
App status: We are processing your app. We will send you a message when there is update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview. we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. we will send you a message if this changes
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: your application is in progress. we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Can anyone pls. let me know which stage I'm in?
NA2. But that depends if BG check changed to ‘we are processing your background check already’

If not then you are still at NA1

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know how long is it taking these days to get "Approved" in the EE application after sending the passport?

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Does anybody know how long is it taking these days to get "Approved" in the EE application after sending the passport?
Yes @msmahmood is right , the IP2 will be after the "Not Applicable" will change to "We are processing your background check. We will send you message if more information is needed.
My NA2 status stayed for almost 2 weeks and on 9th it changed to IP2. Waiting for further now.