HI All,

CEC inland applicant...
ITA Dec 6
AOR Jan 10
MEP Jan 22
BG status(since Jan 22) We are processing your background check.We will send
you a message if we need more information

Not sure in which stage are we in ...anybody has idea ??Pls help
It's IP2 (In Progress 2 for BG). You might have received your PPR by now. Did you check your email. Sometimes, it might have gone to Spam.
Please check all folders in your email.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

I have a query. I am CEC inland applicant and my wife and kid are in Chennai, India. Once I get PPR, where we have to send our passports?
Can I submit mine in Canada & my wife & kid's passport in Chennai VFS?

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

Last edited:

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nope..we haven't contacted them. Btw how to contact them ?
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
i called IRCC now. It just says the same msg. I guess u are also waiting for PPR

Thanks,
Anitha
Yes, I am also waiting for PPR. But, my BG status is still NA. Yet to see the status change "We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information".

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)