JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you again.

I it weird that I am in IP1 and med results not updated yet? I though the progression was AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – PPR – CoPR
When did you get your medical done? Medical facility also told me that it takes at least 10 days for them to create a report and send it to CIC plus the days that cic would take to update you application which generally comes with IP1, but it may not if your medical hasn't made it to cic yet.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
When did you get your medical done? Medical facility also told me that it takes at least 10 days for them to create a report and send it to CIC plus the days that cic would take to update you application which generally comes with IP1, but it may not if your medical hasn't made it to cic yet.
My medical was done on the 17th and the report was sent to CIC on January 25

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My medical was done on the 17th and the report was sent to CIC on January 25
When did you apply? seems pretty normal to me that your med passed hasn't updated yet, but whats funny is everything else is still going.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
When did you apply? seems pretty normal to me that your med passed hasn't updated yet, but whats funny is everything else is still going.
Right? I am not complaining though. I'd rather this than n progress at all :)
Maybe someone forgot to update the status?

AOR: Jan 23 2018
MED Status not updated yet (Medical facility submitted results on Jan 25)
IP1: Feb 6 2018

Last edited:

sakssey23

Feb 1, 2017
Hello Zeebah,
Has your UCI been updated on your profile. Moreso, looking at others that submitted it took about 2 weeks for their Meds to be updated. I might be wrong but fingers crossed.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello Zeebah,
Has your UCI been updated on your profile. Moreso, looking at others that submitted it took about 2 weeks for their Meds to be updated. I might be wrong but fingers crossed.
Hey :)

It has been updated. It was updated yesterday. Same day BG status was IP1.

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR:4th,
Additional Documents: 15th Jan, Travel History
Medicals Passed: 16th Jan, same day RCMP requested.
PPR: Feb 8th
Congrats!! What time did you get your PPR today? I am still waiting, when did you move to IP2?

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news from everybody!
I am frantically checking my CIC account ever few minutes for PPR Email lol I am hoping i get it today but i am mentally prepared to wait a week without losing excitement.

amathew

Dec 4, 2017
Good news from everybody!
I am frantically checking my CIC account ever few minutes for PPR Email lol I am hoping i get it today but i am mentally prepared to wait a week without losing excitement.
It doesn't come in your CIC account. It comes in your regular email.

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesn't come in your CIC account. It comes in your regular email.
I thought like every other mail from CIC, the notification comes in your email but the actual email you see in the CIC website, just like the job letter email.