+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2018 CEC APPLICANTS

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Good news from everybody!
I am frantically checking my CIC account ever few minutes for PPR Email lol I am hoping i get it today but i am mentally prepared to wait a week without losing excitement.
Hoping it comes sooon! :)

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay so I have recieved PPR in a very weird way. They sent it to my lawyer whom I retained for PNP application and not for Express Entry.
However, the application number in that PPR is my Express Entry application number, so my lawyer said you can send the Passport on your own.

My question is, does anything change in the Express Entry application? Coz nothing has changed on my EE profile and it's still on IP2, is it supposed to stay on IP2 and you get your PPR?

Reactions: Andavarayan

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Next Step would be to wait, your background check will change to in progress when there is a progress. I am at the same stage.
Your status changed from NA to IP2? If so, May i know how long it took to change and which stream you applied?

Thanks,
Andy M

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your status changed from NA to IP2? If so, May i know how long it took to change and which stream you applied?

Thanks,
Andy M
CEC
BG NA: Jan 18th 2018
IP2 February 7th 2018

Last edited:

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay so I have recieved PPR in a very weird way. They sent it to my lawyer whom I retained for PNP application and not for Express Entry.
However, the application number in that PPR is my Express Entry application number, so my lawyer said you can send the Passport on your own.

My question is, does anything change in the Express Entry application? Coz nothing has changed on my EE profile and it's still on IP2, is it supposed to stay on IP2 and you get your PPR?
Congrats!!

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone help me with the postdoctoral NOC code?? IS it 4011 or 2121 (Biologists and related scientist)

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Can someone help me with the postdoctoral NOC code?? IS it 4011 or 2121 (Biologists and related scientist)
Hello, This is the wrong thread for your question. This thread is for those who submitted their application in January, However, you can visit the link to find answers http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/SearchIndex.aspx. 4011 is for University professors and lecturers .

Last edited:
Reactions: msmahmood

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I declared 12000 before getting the ITA but to be honest I do not have that amount the moment. any advise?
Are you currently working in Canada? If you are, it is my understanding that you don't need $12 000 in your account to have a successful application. I know a few people who didn't have $12000.

Realone01

Nov 28, 2017
Are you currently working in Canada? If you are, it is my understanding that you don't need $12 000 in your account to have a successful application. I know a few people who didn't have $12000.
Yes, I am presently working. I was invited to apply under CEC