+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 applicants no AOR yet

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Hi All,

Is anyone else from the week of January 10th still waiting for AOR? It’s been over 2 months and I haven’t received AOR and I see that February applicants are now getting AORS.

I’m starting to think maybe my application has been lost. Should I send a new application? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

tracey321

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
You are not alone I sent my application Feb 23rd/18 via regular mail I live in Lethbridge Alberta I am yet to receive any response. I am patiently waiting. I called their offices to find out if my application has been received, I was not able to get a representative but I got a voice recording using the self serve option that no application submitted as of Jan 2018 is being processed as yet. I use my receipt number to check my status but it comes up with nothing. I do hope to hear from them soon because I have travel plans for the summer.

Reactions: itslawson12

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Please wait
Some October applicants still waiting for AOR
Doesn’t seem to make any sense to have to wait that long for them to acknowledge the receipt of an application especially when February applicants are now getting AOR, but what choice do we really have right. Guess we’ll just have to wait. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: tracey321

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
You are not alone I sent my application Feb 23rd/18 via regular mail I live in Lethbridge Alberta I am yet to receive any response. I am patiently waiting. I called their offices to find out if my application has been received, I was not able to get a representative but I got a voice recording using the self serve option that no application submitted as of Jan 2018 is being processed as yet. I use my receipt number to check my status but it comes up with nothing. I do hope to hear from them soon because I have travel plans for the summer.
The waiting game can be very frustrating but what choice do we really have? We’ll just have to wait and hope that they get to our applications soon. Thanks for your response and good luck on your application.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
The waiting game can be very frustrating but what choice do we really have? We’ll just have to wait and hope that they get to our applications soon. Thanks for your response and good luck on your application.
Did you send by regular mail ?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
yes I sent it by regular mail
This is the biggest mistake one could make i.e sending by regular mail with no tracking record. I went through this ordeal during PR card renewal where my photos had to be resend due to not meeting their specifications.
I had send the photos on a Canada post regular mail which never reached the shore.
Finally I had to send a new set for which I used Express post and had no problems.
Many could be on the forum who used regular post and had no problems but a unlucky few could see that their applications never reached Nova Scotia.
Paying a few dollars more is better than taking the risk with a regular post.
Lesson learnt for life with Canada post.

tracey321

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
This is the biggest mistake one could make i.e sending by regular mail with no tracking record. I went through this ordeal during PR card renewal where my photos had to be resend due to not meeting their specifications.
I had send the photos on a Canada post regular mail which never reached the shore.
Finally I had to send a new set for which I used Express post and had no problems.
Many could be on the forum who used regular post and had no problems but a unlucky few could see that their applications never reached Nova Scotia.
Paying a few dollars more is better than taking the risk with a regular post.
Lesson learnt for life with Canada post.
I thank you for that info but I trust that my application will reach they do have return address so if they dont receive them I believe by this they would have have been returned. I really wish I knew this before sending but I will remain positive that they are delivered but just not opened as yet.if a month passed and I have not received any information I will try to contact the office I do hope I don' t need to do that though.

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi All,

Is anyone else from the week of January 10th still waiting for AOR? It’s been over 2 months and I haven’t received AOR and I see that February applicants are now getting AORS.

I’m starting to think maybe my application has been lost. Should I send a new application? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Where can you see posts of February people who received their aor?