Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Everyone

Finally received my PPR yesterday!

AOR Jan 16 2018;
Meds Passed: Feb 5, 2018
NA3: Feb 28, 2018
ADRs (2) around Personal history and Work Experience: Feb 28 then Mar 05, 2018 [replied with few days in both cases]
Medicals asked again: Nov 8th 2018 [Submitted Nov 10]
PPR: Nov 21, 2018

For information of those cases under security / SS
- my file went through security screening which is why it took 10 months after AOR. I had applied for CSIS and CBSA reports about 40 days back and just received my CBSA report today while CSIS report came to me last week. CSIS report did not disclose anything quoting some act allowing them to withhold information - just confirmed that only mine & not my spouse's application came to them.
CBSA report shows the last review date of security was Nov 6, 2018. Makes sense that they asked for medicals again on Nov 8 given they would have expired in the next 2 months.

A query
: My wife and I are currently in different countries for the past few months and this is updated in CIC records. So, can we submit our passports, photos & "Annexure B" to respective VFS centres separately?? Also, I believe Annexure B is supposed to be signed by the primary applicant. Does this mean I have to courier a signed Annexure B to my wife or can she apply with a scanned copy also? Has anyone done this earlier?
Congrats! Thats good news. What visa office was ur file at?

Rohit_S

Feb 3, 2018
I originally submitted the meds with my application, that is proactively before AOR date. My VO was Ottawa throughout.

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
Jan 13 AOR and waiting for the remed request. Seriously, the waiting game is killing me.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Everyone

AOR Jan 16 2018;
ADRs (2) around Personal history and Work Experience: Feb 28 then Mar 05, 2018 [replied with few days in both cases]

- my file went through security screening which is why it took 10 months after AOR. I had applied for CSIS and CBSA reports about 40 days back and just received my CBSA report today while CSIS report came to me last week. CSIS report did not disclose anything quoting some act allowing them to withhold information - just confirmed that only mine & not my spouse's application came to them.
CBSA report shows the last review date of security was Nov 6, 2018. Makes sense that they asked for medicals again on Nov 8 given they would have expired in the next 2 months.

A query
: My wife and I are currently in different countries for the past few months and this is updated in CIC records. So, can we submit our passports, photos & "Annexure B" to respective VFS centres separately?? Also, I believe Annexure B is supposed to be signed by the primary applicant. Does this mean I have to courier a signed Annexure B to my wife or can she apply with a scanned copy also? Has anyone done this earlier?
Congrats.

John1

Nov 23, 2018
First time poster but frequent reader of this forum.

I am also AOR Jan 25 and waiting. My last CSE response indicated that they are doing my "background verification". Criminality is still not started per GCMS notes. We just have to wait.

VishRam28

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Everyone

AOR Jan 16 2018;

A query
First of All.. Congrats!!!!
Any idea on how to apply for CBSA/CSIS report from outside canada??

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
It has been 11 months now post AOR and still eligibility and security not started as per latest gcms received in Nov2018. My file had review required for PoF. I did submit an updated statement but nothing seems to move my file. I see in the gcms that all the cse's and phone calls that i have raised, the notes just say one thing....

"This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify ECONOMIC NOT STARTED folder under the PRU folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to the email received".

My file is at NDVO. Any idea what this means?what is this folder that they are talking about? People stuck at NDVO with a similar timeline is this same as yours?

Reactions: manish12

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
It has been 11 months now post AOR and still eligibility and security not started as per latest gcms received in Nov2018. My file had review required for PoF. I did submit an updated statement but nothing seems to move my file. I see in the gcms that all the cse's and phone calls that i have raised, the notes just say one thing....

"This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify ECONOMIC NOT STARTED folder under the PRU folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to the email received".

My file is at NDVO. Any idea what this means?what is this folder that they are talking about? People stuck at NDVO with a similar timeline is this same as yours?
Yep, I'm in the same boat dude! No idea what that means, just that ours is not a simple case(as per them) and has landed on a pile of unapproved applications that are stuck in review.... I have more that sufficient funds in my account but it's under review -- no clue why us?!

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hi Guys,
Sorry I have been absent but App finalised. Below is the timeline.
AoR: Jan 24th
Meds: Feb 27th
Additional member added : Aug 10
PPR: Oct 15th
Passports submitted : oct 25th
Passports returned: Nov 19th
Landed: Nov 30th
Good luck to you all

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Did you guys get a progress bar in your app? It's showing 6 months for other applicants who still haven't crossed that mark, but what about the other category? (Beyond 6 months) ??

Any pointers would be appreciated.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I’ve got the progress bar but it’s a waste of time. AOR plus 6 months and for those who has past the 6 month mark ... it indicates that they are taking longer than expected ... nothing useful.

Did you guys get a progress bar in your app? It's showing 6 months for other applicants who still haven't crossed that mark, but what about the other category? (Beyond 6 months) ??

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Reactions: manish12

Favkit

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone help me? I just got an email from CIC today

Dear SAHIL ALI,
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for:

June 18, 2018 at 1 30 PM.

Please present this letter upon your arrival at:

1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3

Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent
residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview and/or have pre-booked travels outside of Canada in
the 90-days following your final determination for permanent residence interview, please
e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
Please note:
 Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you,
and brings government issued photo identity document(s).
 If you believe you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for
hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
 If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the
amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so
prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your
PR card: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Date : May 25, 2018 UCI: 64140976

1148 Hornby Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 2C3 Page 2 of 2
Please bring the following original documents to your interview:
 A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you
are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing
your identity.
 Important: If for any reason you are not in possession of valid identity/travel
documents at the time of the appointment, you must advise this office PRIOR to
the appointment date.

 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed
for permanent residence inside Canada.
Please show the photographer the document found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
 Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please ensure you either have a copy of the receipt printed or saved PDF copy viewable
on an electronic device.
Please note:
If you have recently changed any of the following without updating IRCC, please scan &
e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca your update and document(s) immediately.
Please also bring the original documents along to your interview.
These are NOT required unless a change has occurred.

 Marital Status
Include a copy of marriage certificate, divorce certificate, etc.
 Birth Certificates
For all accompanying dependent children or Canadian citizen children
 Passport
Include a copy of the biographical details page
 Contact information
Include a copy of your photo government ID and/or other documents (such as
your phone or cable bill) with your current address

Regards,
Permanent Resident Unit
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Vancouver
Hello, how did the interview go? Did you get your COPR at the interview?

Hello, how did the interview go?