App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I wish I could. I understand the statement people make that every application is unique but I don't think it's matter of every application is unique .It's a simple matter of people who do their job and some people who don't. There is no justification of files not being touched for months. I can understand some process taking time but there is just too much variation in the way files are processed. But we can't do much but hope and pray. From their perspective it doesn't matter as it doesn't impact their citizens so they are just doing a favor by processing our files.

Also it's possible that local visa offices are understaffed. But we would never know as the information is not transparent enough. May be someday they will make this process better. May be some day they will understand it's not just a file but life, career, aspriations and future of people in their hands. But then again it's not a balanced transaction. They have better leverage and they can do whatever they want. We can whine but at the end we can just wait, hope, pray and support each other.
For me just three months after AOR feel like an eternity and I can't begin to imagine how it feels for you guys from January. I pray that all of you get your PPRs soon. PPR is just a beginning of other stage of struggle of setting up life, finding job, finding home so the journey has just started. Wish you all the best.
Yes cansha you are perfectly right.
We cannot do anything about it and believe me this is the most frustrating part of entire story.
I have never found myself in such a miserable situation in my entire life really. This is the only big decision of my life about which I cannot do anything. :D
But still laughing and trying to keep myself calm.
We surely do need to support each other this is what is required. The wait is really not good for any of us, either we are near 3 months or near 6 months or even if we have crossed 8 months.
They have just forgotten us I think, but as I said we cannot do anything about this.
Every application might be unique but there is no justification if file is not being touched for good four months.
Cansha! Whenever you get your notes see and look for specific information, if you find something under review required then just raise a CSE and provide relevant document to settle that review asap. This will help in a way that your file will not be put on a hold and ADR will not be requested because you would have already provided that ADR. Whenever your application will be opened the next time it will be finalized as early as possible, this is a trick which I missed sadly and mainly because of lack of knowledge as well as due to my consultant who is managing my application. He is also a money sucker who is just asking to wait as it is a procedural formality. But who can wait that much if his/her life, future and dreams are at stack. This thing can be realised by only that person who is on the same boat as you are. So you people can only understand this.
There is always room for improvement and I also hope and pray that this system will be improved one day. In sha Allah
Yes cansha you are very right, ppr email is just begining of a new struggle. But atleast it will calm our nerves, which are really not in control these days. :D
Hope you get your ppr email soon, pray for all of us as well.
Thank you.
Regards.

Reactions: cansha

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I do not have a clue tbh why you have not received the acknowledgment... When I raised I CSE (but within Canada) it did send a acknowledgement and after 3 odd weeks they sent a reply.
Sir this is also a point of concern for me as well.
But wan11 has made a point that when you raise CSE to a local VO, they wont sent acknowledgement email. This maybe the case sir.
Thanks for your reply sir.
Regards.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
GHOST UPDATE! Is it an indication of something positive???:confused:
Shukr ha bhai.
Mubarak ho bohat bohat.
I hope that you recieve your golden email by end of this working day in Canada. Ameen.
Regards.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Agla number Daak sb, aapka hain bhoot dekhne kaa :D
Sir kash men aisa bhoot dekh skta. Mjh bohat khushi hoti.
Lekin unfortunately mere pas apne hi myCIC account ki access nhn ha qk meri application agent kr rha ha, yani consultant.
Mujhe uske through application krwani pri thi qk mera do bar uk ka visit visa reject hua tha ek bar 2015 aur ek bar 2016.
Is waja se men kuch zayada hi dara hua tha k kahen yahan bhi koi galti na hojaye aur application reject na hojaye . U know this is human nature. Thats why I opted for an agent. But I am disappointed that I should have submitted application on my own. But its ok sir.
Thanks for your time sir. I hope mjh bhoot ki jaga directly Ready For Visa ki email hi dekhne ko mil jaye apne mailbox mn aur wo bhi asap. Ameen
Regards.

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys,

I got my AOR on Jan 24th 2018, have been very patient uptill now, thus haven't been posting much on this group. But now i am starting to lose hope
:(. Last update I had was when i got the email for paying the remaining fee, i thought that then it would be just a matter of time but no. So just wanted to know is there anyway I can get any update or get in touch with someone while being based in Pakistan? most option that i checked were for candidates based in north america.

thanks.

Faizan

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I got my AOR on Jan 24th 2018, have been very patient uptill now, thus haven't been posting much on this group. But now i am starting to lose hope
:(. Last update I had was when i got the email for paying the remaining fee, i thought that then it would be just a matter of time but no. So just wanted to know is there anyway I can get any update or get in touch with someone while being based in Pakistan? most option that i checked were for candidates based in north america.

thanks.

Faizan
You can call IRCC and or order GCMS notes.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Just want to share my experience with you guys
I am Jan AOR applicant and recieved my PPR and COPR in May and landed in June.
Got full time job in 2nd week after landing and so far I love it here.
I have been so active in this forum earlier and I wish everyone a smooth transition and those who are waiting for PPR, Patience and hope is the only way, figure out GCMS notes and call IRCC to know more about the application. Best wishes :)

Until next time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PB_TX_BC

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Just want to share my experience with you guys
I am Jan AOR applicant and recieved my PPR and COPR in May and landed in June.
Got full time job in 2nd week after landing and so far I love it here.
I have been so active in this forum earlier and I wish everyone a smooth transition and those who are waiting for PPR, Patience and hope is the only way, figure out GCMS notes and call IRCC to know more about the application. Best wishes :)

Until next time :)
That's quick. How did you go about applying? I have already started applying through LinkedIn a bit hesitantly but will start cold-calling etc when I land. Congrats on the success.