FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Same here . Waiting for the interview date
CIC is impressive...they have told you that you need an interview after 8 months..now they are taking forever to tell you when.
I don't understand how their system works.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
any update from NDVO applicants who have crossed 6 months?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
CIC is impressive...they have told you that you need an interview after 8 months..now they are taking forever to tell you when.
I don't understand how their system works.
Exactly! They didn't even ask for any ADRS. everything was passed by CIO on feb 9th, file transferred to london on 13th of feb, nobody touched it for good 5 months, and when they opened it in late july they dropped it to the interview queue =/ i have been waiting to hear from them again since then.
I cant plan for anything coz of all this.
And more interestingly i dont see any good reason for the interview in my GCMS notes.

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
For those waiting for 8 months, call CIC and ask the agent if they can send a message to the VO. I was informed by an agent that they can do that at the 8 months waiting mark.
For those applying in land and waiting for more than 6 months, contact your local MP (Member of Parliament) and ask for their help.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
For those waiting for 8 months, call CIC and ask the agent if they can send a message to the VO. I was informed by an agent that they can do that at the 8 months waiting mark.
For those applying in land and waiting for more than 6 months, contact your local MP (Member of Parliament) and ask for their help.
I have passed 8 months and till date my vo NDVO has never responded. When you call the agents they say that we have no idea on your file since it is at an overseas office. NDVO has never acknowledged anything!! Ridiculous

What happens if i have my sibling in Canada... can they go to the local mp?

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
I have passed 8 months and till date my vo NDVO has never responded. When you call the agents they say that we have no idea on your file since it is at an overseas office. NDVO has never acknowledged anything!! Ridiculous

What happens if i have my sibling in Canada... can they go to the local mp?
I'm sorry to hear that! Your sibling can try, why not?! If they can help, that's great. If they can't, they might give other helpful directions... But try.

Reactions: wan11knu

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Does adding a new born baby on your application extend the delays up to 2 months in your app??

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Are all those who are still waiting for PPR have some sort of review required on their gcms notes?
I have review required for funds, info sharing still says in progress and eligibility and security not started.

I fear that no one will ever look at my file. I have not come across anyone whose info sharing is still in progress after 9 months. Would be nice to know the status of other applicants here still waiting

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Are all those who are still waiting for PPR have some sort of review required on their gcms notes?
I have review required for funds, info sharing still says in progress and eligibility and security not started.

I fear that no one will ever look at my file. I have not come across anyone whose info sharing is still in progress after 9 months. Would be nice to know the status of other applicants here still waiting
Review require on funds here as well moreover added a new born to the application

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Thanks for your reply. Is ur eligibility n security started as per gcms first page? And info sharing
Eligibility and security hadn’t started; info sharing was complete. Medical and criminality were passed.
Honestly, we are not even stressing over it now; it will come if it was intended. Been stressed out too much for this and let pass golden opportunities.

Reactions: manish12

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018